Against extreme racists person?

This might be an odd question, but what does SJW mean? I’ve seen other people drop these abbreviations and I have no idea of their meaning.

1 Like

The interesting thing is though, that because you’re not at heart cancerous, your workings played a role exposing a serious corruption and exploitation within Hollywood, so even if you think you had the wrong reasons, you caused something unpleasant to be ended, and now the extremes of the #metoo are showing up the falseness of the SJW’s within Hollywood.

So it worked out in whatever way but, via the lens of your personality.

@DarkestKnight Social Justice Warrior aka someone preoccupied with conspiracy theories about oppression.

3 Likes

Thanks, Eva :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It means social justice warrior.

3 Likes

Conspiracy theories about oppression…tenor-1
If we Jews were so opressed we wouldn’t be controlling the media, Hollywood, and the banking industry. If you ask me who has “privilege” its us Jews. If it ain’t obvious I don’t know what is. But yet even with my Jewish privilege I was rejected by the very industry we are supposed to control so the whole privilege thing is out the window on that. So perhaps whites are not as privileged as everyone would like to believe.

3 Likes

Brother, shit like this happens in life. For you it is the word ‘black’ or ‘brown’. For others it is ‘ugly’ or ‘fatty’ or ‘retard’ , sometimes even simple word like ‘incompetent’ can Pierce one’s heart. Just learn to ignore it, that’s the best you can do.

If you still not getting peace, vent out your anger by cursing some of those idiots.

Don’t know being a Catholic why you chose that name. What ever. For me every race is same excepting most of the filthy Muslims. At one point I was on the verge of killing 2 Muslims just for their religion. And another time was about to attack the biggest mosque in an area with 400 million people. Luckily I didn’t/missed at the last moment.

So don’t do any dumb stuff or you will regret even after your death. JUST MASTER THE ART OF CHILLING EVEN AMIDST INTENSE CHAOS, ONLY IT WILL SAVE, HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN.

5 Likes

Wandering Jew - Wikipedia I chosse this name cause he is one of my favorite mytical person

2 Likes

Do you mean people that need to be updated when it comes to their perspectives of prejudice towards, let’s say jews I assume- people that generalize things?

Do you feel it can be solved by properly informing people so they have a fresh look at things?
Like challenging them intellectually putting them on their place.

(Generally when I observe racist comments on let’s say youtube videos, I personally ultimately, also from a universal perspective tend to point out to the equality of people, and that generalization of a race is always complete and utterly leading to inaccuracy in real life facts).

It’s a good thing to point out how you are different to make a point.
Ultimately the only thing that will be left standing in any argument are universal values, for this is the cosmos, and a racist attitude will not stand for long, as it is not part of the soul,
those that choose to stand for that will never find any peace, for it partially blocks the access to the heart as long as one holds that belief.

I would suggest archangel Michael who cuts away the lies in people, helps them to see clear, puts them on their place, makes them respect life again and others, he sometimes even kills people that want to harm others physically, if necessary*

*(I recall a story of a man in vietnam, an american guy who was in the idea that he was fighting off an evil regime, (though being a complete political lie) being surrounded by soldiers that were being killed by Archangel Michael’s sword while ha asked A.A. Michael for protection.)

“At worse, to people who are against equality I say that’s the way it is, this is planet earth, and all beings are one and equal, so deal with it” in their hearts they will know you are right because they can’t keep lying to themselves…deep inside, in the silence of the night they will realize that, but…

purge the shizznit out of them with archangel Michael if you feel like it, express yourself, kick ass…
purge the planet of that attitude if you wish, entire countries, it will work…this is about you kicking back…and using your god-power to say…“NOT ON MY PLANET” -
I have to say, that as much as wanting people to respect each-other between races.

There’s nothing so soothing as a smashing for righteousness you take to the ultimate…
call archangel Michael in the name of the I AM-presence - there’s one thing for sure,
“The house always wins” that, is the source- your true and the one cosmic singular self
you are in oneness and equality with all life.

And if they keep giving you an attitude, just say “Hasta la vista, baby”…
(just kidding, that’s a Temrinator 2 line) :wink:

Kick ass, chew bubblegum and walk tall :wink:

the favorite line of a friend of mine… :wink:
He meant kick ass in the broad sense like in do awesome things… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do some kind of magick to make your asshole boss like you. If you curse him into failure or burn his building down (shit idea, btw) you will have an effect on not just him, but everyone who is intrinsically tied to his business. Are you the only one that works for him? Does he have a wifeor children that have hurt you? I could care less because this is not my problem, but you may have a tough time if there is any kind of guilt involved.

If he likes you, then he will not be cruel. Then there is no reason to curse him,and maybe through knowing you he might lose some of his racist views through gaining a more worldly perspective. You could even get a raise in pay out of it. Win-win.

You could also look for new employment and remove yourself from the abuse. I am not saying to quit, but a road opener combined with a good chaos sigil and a few applications could not hurt. Again, maybe you find something with better pay.

Another choice is to do magick on yourself to make you immune to racism; either in not being targeted by it or by just not giving a damn and letting it ruin your life. People really can be closed minded assholes, especially in isolated communities, so all the magick in the world will never change that.

Curses are effective, but not always the option that will benefit you the most. If you feel you need you must, then you probably will, no matter what I say. But every bit of energy you use to bring merde into someone else’s life is energy you could use to bring gold into yours.

2 Likes

Sorry if it seems that i was labelling people it was only me self explication and clarification, im in europe since last 17 years more then my half life if some people with short Mentality dosent acept me its dosent mean that another havent for you maybe im outsider or for them but for anothers im one more😉.
Treating people with racism? So They are sick, maybe Mentaly ill, in your view? I dont know if They are sick or ill Mentaly.
But what is this when They judge you by the color of you skin, what you call them? I now what i suffer… And what i lived in that moment.
Im not only lectuering only their kids Also mine and my nephews as well, where i live the prínciple of school and the MAYOR of a town aprove my doctrine and They like my filosophy and They asked me to do it to teach something a new generation to not comet the same mistakes that the another generations made ( grain of sand) of my part to make the culture better, at léast trying.
And if im in NGO groups is cause i love to help peoples not to put my self badges,medals or the society aceptness, cause the aceptness of The people that love me, respect me and now me is more importante and more important is the self aceptness i acept my self with my defects and virtues, but i get mád when lm tesching about love and giving love to other and have to face the issue like this.
the curse is a path i can get information but walk on it is my choice

Thanks Goku for your comprensive words.

1 Like

Thank you darkestknight of your comprension.

1 Like

Woodsman81 he is not a boss he is only incharge, im not the only one that person take people from another countries o outsiders to work with him he explote them and use, abuse them and thats all,i get mad Also cause the same day i take a fríend with me and he was on his ramadán from (Marruecos) and he was with his bad comenterys like he is better then us, cause he is pure spanish Etc etc then threating me, i Also Belive in karma and Dharma and i now that The people like them never changed, im on 2 works already ( easy money manifestation is good, but better is work hard Also supporter of that) it was a extra work but Its better thats the first day i see every thing maybe a Ángel o a fallen Ángel help me and protect me.

Oh hérmes your right, the house win,kick ass chew bubblegum jijiji :wink:Thanks the knowledge dosent take place

To be thank full and show some gratitute to people that help you exchanging information is called education.

OP don’t do anything illegal.
Magickly I’ll say the opposite of everyone else here.
Fuck them up as bad as you can.
Once you get a certain level of power and see it work in the world and it’s actually effective.
You’ll probably get a holy fuck that shit is too real moment and calm down…Or go full psycho whatever.
Here’s a spirit that can help you out with that.

1 Like