Aftermath of baneful magick

I’m curious to know what consequences or experiences has anyone here - has faced AFTER doing baneful magick ritual onto others? I’m not necessarily asking if it came true. Did the energy consume you after the ritual?

My experience - Worked with Vepar and Glasya Labolas. And both times it took me days to recover. The residue, thickness, mass of dark energy stayed for a while and then left. I guess when working with death, curses, attacks…it comes with it. That energy becomes part of you. After several days I’m back to normal. Does anyone else go through this phase, or bounces right back into life?

Thank you!

3 Likes

I have felt impressions around my body that were similar to the medical/emotional issues brought on by the curse, but that could be my weird empathy that I’m trying to control.

People tell me I soak up emotions like a sponge, and I didn’t know that. But it could be true.

2 Likes

I am usually emotionally numb for a few hours and then that fades. Usually a sense of peace comes over me after that and I rest well afterwards. I’ve yet to have anything bounce back to me as I am pretty good at disconnecting myself to other people and emotions in general.

3 Likes

The consequences of baneful magick are directly connected to the practitioner and not the practice. If you know how to bend the seven hermetic principles and other laws of the universe, then you do not have to worry about the consequences they bring about. However, if you do not know these principles or how to ‘go around them’ the principles will be applied to your magick. By understanding the underlying laws of the universe you can predict the consequences and by realizing who you are you can also find immunity from them. In all other circumstances these principles will be applied to you and your magick.

3 Likes

Not at all. The baneful magick i’ve done has brought me much relief and peace of mind.

Keep in mind i don’t run around throwing at everybody for the slightest little thing. When i throw, the person i throw at deserves what they get, and i make sure they fucking GET it.

13 Likes

I agree with you @emperor I have the same approach when it comes to baneful magic…
Do it when is necessary…and you will have the peaceful mind …

3 Likes

@Truthbetold you may try to do some banishing rituals too it may help…

Most effective banishing I have used myself …
E A keotting banishing ritual from the kingdoms of flames

A sword banishing ritual from magical protection by Damon brand

A luciferian banishing ritual by Michael w Ford …
I hoped it helped
Blessed be ,:blush:
Akhtya

4 Likes