After i started evocation I started to feel a really hot,warm felling in a spot

a really hot warm feeling on my right ankle for few seconds than disapeard really hot,do you have any idea what is it? sometime in the forehead as well like a portal is opening that is more at night before sleeping.

I don’t know if it happens during evocation with you or randomly. I have some similar experience, in my case the whole body temperature seems to raise quite a bit though. And sometimes I have a feeling like someone has drilled a huge hole in the crown of my head and is pouring water inside or something like that

I don’t know if it happens during evocation with you or randomly. I have some similar experience, in my case the whole body temperature seems to raise quite a bit though. And sometimes I have a feeling like someone has drilled a huge hole in the crown of my head and is pouring water inside or something like that[/quote]

it happens randomly.

it happens randomly.
I usually experience something similar when I've done some intense evocation or several evocations and I did not do any banishing. Some random entities seem to show up uninvited and so on. Maybe this is your case too.

I’ve experienced that, too. The forehead is usually the spot were the “Third Eye” is, or the Ajna Chakra like others might call it. From time to time, I actually feel how that chakra blinks, like the eyes do to keep it moist and avoid getting dry.

There is several ways of training your ajna chakra. Mirrors, windows, wallpapers, art, the surroundings or by simply closing your eyes and focus on the darkness itself. It’s all about focusing on a single object and by doing that, you might see a change in the area around your “point of vision”. For me, my own energy “beams” outwards, and covering my eyesight with misty waves and a greenish color. Sometimes, at that point, my “ajna chakra” get a pressuring feeling while doing these exercises.