After a hiatus, I have returned

Hello, sorry for dropping you guys so suddenly. I was sent a powerful dream and went back to Christianity.

Four months later and the very same reasons why I left originally are coming back. I can’t do the Church thing.

But, I wouldn’t consider my time wasted. I am always perpetually learning, my mind is a dynamic comprehension machine that seeks to grasp the vicissitudes of available knowledge.

If I have learned something, my time has not been wasted.

But, I’m back and I’m prepared to continue learning.

Don’t be surprised if this happens again. The pull back to Christianity is strong.

I know right! I need to be strong, I need to remain steadfast in my pursuit for secret and hidden knowledge.

You did not learn any “secrets” from Christianity?

Yes, like the necromantic power of how Catholics work with relics of the saints, among other things.

But, I feel like I’ve exhausted what I can learn through Christian religions.

Cool, I was actually wondering how things were the oither day when I posted a link from MDA about time and stuff. :slight_smile:

No journey is wasted if you learned something, and were being true to yourself.

Well… I have been a member since, I think it first started, and have really not touched much since, til recently… going off on my own pulls and tangents with various things… with that being said… welcome back and Hi nice to meet you lol

Would you be willing to share more about your ventures?

What would you like to know? I’m currently still attending Catholic mass at the Church in town. And I know how to say all the right things, so no one is going to know about this side of me.

I am gay, and so Christianity is not easy for me to follow, because I desire love, intimacy, romance, and sex.

I was a pretty constant presence here until mid October when I got a crazy dream that woke me up shaken. So, I flash converted back to Christianity and I broke up with my boyfriend. My boyfriend, curiously enough, also had a dream that I was going to leave him.

But yeah, I’m getting my life together and I plan on moving cities in a year and a bit.

What? Oh, that’s how why you did what when you did what where you did what when why you did what came how you will do what. Ok, Now I know why you did what when you did where you were before you did how you did what.
You’re finally back where you did w…

welcome back!!!

Beware Catholic guilt!! It’s a powerful force ( or habit )

Righton thank you for sharing…

I have had my own struggles with Christianity and I’m not a practicing Christian nor have been for about 10 years now…

Being bi (what is that like 1/2 gay? Lol) I seemingly had an easier acceptance just to the fact that I’m female… like it’s socially acceptable amongst some that I would sway that way because 2 females is easier to accept than 2 males… which is ridiculous

At my current job (soon to be ex job) I had a very openly gay lieutenant who was also very Christian and had psychic abilities and experiences very close to my own lol I honestly hoped we’d get along more than we did but he hated women… it taught me alot… about others as well as myself… The whole department taught me many things like that… like people can really suck an be awful lol but in the silver lining to the mushroom cloud it also taught me that you can literally be anything you want regardless of others and their views and beliefs

Aside from my Lil life tangent I just spewed out lol I wanted to share some of my personal experience with you for a few reasons… take what you want from it or chuck the whole thing out… either way… Welcome back.

One of the best things catholics did was create the catholic school girl uniform, and the fantasy to go with it.

still dealing with the whole christianity thing… the bible is a hard book to support though considering how filled with hate and evil it is… which it feels weird saying that after being raised to associate it with riteousness and truth and good…

Imo, ( as an ex catholic school girl… cue Biosynth’s fantasies :wink: ) even if you want to recognize the christianian god, the only words even christians say that he said was the 10 commandments, everything else is the book according to John or Luke or whoever. This means the rest of it is just some guys’ opinion & therefore tainted with their own viewpoint or personal/ political agenda or whatever. Plus some books have been omitted from the final copy of the book for the same reason.

Imo, ( as an ex catholic school girl… cue Biosynth’s fantasies :wink: ) even if you want to recognize the christianian god, the only words even christians say that he said was the 10 commandments, everything else is the book according to John or Luke or whoever. This means the rest of it is just some guys’ opinion & therefore tainted with their own viewpoint or personal/ political agenda or whatever. Plus some books have been omitted from the final copy of the book for the same reason.[/quote]

That’s not true, the Old Testament has a lot more quotes from God himself than the New Testament, but God speaking is pretty prevalent.

true, you got me there; Abraham, Noah, Lot etc the o/t god was heavy into smiting.

Hey ashtkerr, sorry to hear about your breakup on account of the church and homosexuality issue. You seem to love being a part of your church. Maybe you don’t need to choose one or the other? I believe the Catholic Church under the current pope welcomes the LGBT community. Pope Francis said that God doesn’t condemn homosexuals and issued an official statement, “If someone is gay and searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?”

And if the Catholic belief is that the pope is infallible, then what he says must be held as true by Catholics, right?

[url=http://time.com/3975630/pope-francis-lgbt-issues/]http://time.com/3975630/pope-francis-lgbt-issues/[/url]

Anyway, welcome back ashtkerr. Your posts about the Bible are informative and thought provoking. I respect a well-researched stance from any side of the table.

Imo, ( as an ex catholic school girl… cue Biosynth’s fantasies :wink: ) even if you want to recognize the christianian god, the only words even christians say that he said was the 10 commandments, everything else is the book according to John or Luke or whoever. This means the rest of it is just some guys’ opinion & therefore tainted with their own viewpoint or personal/ political agenda or whatever. Plus some books have been omitted from the final copy of the book for the same reason.[/quote]

Then out of that also comes the fantasies of Nuns, Catholic School Teachers, The School Principle and His/Her Office,etc. You can create an Anti-Viral magick simply by doing demonick evokation while making all these themes completely sexual…so catholics (and even christians) do afterall serve a useful purpose =) Because one cannot deny that which is natural…as they are already naturally feeding those demonick apetites by denying what God gave them in the first place unknowingly…makes plenty of sense. =)

[quote=“Salpinx, post:17, topic:6982”]Hey ashtkerr, sorry to hear about your breakup on account of the church and homosexuality issue. You seem to love being a part of your church. Maybe you don’t need to choose one or the other? I believe the Catholic Church under the current pope welcomes the LGBT community. Pope Francis said that God doesn’t condemn homosexuals and issued an official statement, “If someone is gay and searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?”

And if the Catholic belief is that the pope is infallible, then what he says must be held as true by Catholics, right?

[url=http://time.com/3975630/pope-francis-lgbt-issues/]http://time.com/3975630/pope-francis-lgbt-issues/[/url]

Anyway, welcome back ashtkerr. Your posts about the Bible are informative and thought provoking. I respect a well-researched stance from any side of the table.[/quote]

Well, I am free to be a Catholic and be gay, but I am not allowed to maintain a homosexual relationship.

Papal Infallibility is perhaps one of the most misunderstood doctrine of the Church, even by many Catholics. Just because a Pope says something doesn’t necessarily make it infallible. There are a whole bunch of rules about what does and does not constitute as infallible statements from the Pope. Currently, in the entire history of the Catholic Church only two infallible statements have been made by a pope.

Thank you, I try to learn a lot from many perspectives. I do, however, know about a lot more than just the Bible.

The bible is just like a being, can be either as a friend or an enemy. The idea is on the beholder. Such are limitations, cage for every bearer. For the truth, in every soul, there, underlies grains of salt.