Affecting your personality

Hello
What is written is from the magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer:
Each result does affect you and your personal universe, and in performing magick, you are changed as much as your world. ?
Thanks

1 Like

Yes, everything that you introduce into your life physical or spiritual leaves a energy impression on your life. Some influences radiate more, wich is why they say if you want to change your life surround yourself with what you want to become.

2 Likes

Well, I definitely feel a lot better, that’s for sure.

It is the path to ascension. Being exposed to these great beings will cause you to become a better version of your self. If you follow thier guidance of course.

2 Likes

Does it say when you work with a spirit , you’ll attract some of characteristics of the spirit? Like wrath , lust , merciless…?

Condensing my previous statement, yes.

1 Like

Only if you choose to do so by invoking them so as to take on one of their qualities

1 Like

Then as you said their effects are positive? Always?

If I did take on their traits just by working with them, I would be a much better and more stable person than I currently am. It all takes work.

1 Like

You can take on positive and negative aspects

2 Likes

This is by invocation, then not by tasking method?

It’s always been for me. I feel so much freer, like I can follow my True Will. And I feel a lot more peaceful. I recently did a ritual from that book, and just the experience of doing it was wonderful. I feel like I have new life, even though during the ritual I was so stressed, at one point the only thing I could hear was my heartbeat. I got names wrong and everything, but the magick is sealed and it is already as good as done.

1 Like

Yes that is correct, you can ask them with the tasking method to take on a certain quality though if you wish, but it will require effort on your part to adopt that quality and even then it may not be permanent.

1 Like

I understand you have a lot of fear regarding this, as I’ve seen you ask about this quite a lot, but man I really urge you to push through the fear, this is your reality, take control of it, ask them to give you your desires, at the end you will only find liberation and betterment of yourself, an enriched life. There is nothing to fear here, the only way is forward and it is upwards.

2 Likes

:smile::: :wink:

1 Like

Fear is the mind killer

2 Likes

There is no better way to put it. These days fear just makes me angry, living life in fear is not living at all.

2 Likes

This is also a good build up to do before you do the magick you have planned. And when you get the results, really take pleasure in them.

1 Like

I’ve noticed a few things. I don’t always take on noticeable personality traits from the Deities I work with, but the ones that accentuate my current traits, may make them more intense.

I invite Hecate inside several times a week. I exchange energy, share offerings, etc… I can feel that things are happening, but they are not overly noticeable.

Now, when I call Belial, another Deity I’ve been working with, that is a different story. The more I call him, focus on him, etc… the more I can sometimes act a little more like the Deity I perceive. For example, I’m getting ready to go on a business trip for a week. During this trip, I plan on inviting Belial inside more like I do Hecate. My anti-authority, aggressiveness, etc… have increased.

NOW, I’m not blaming or stating that Belial is doing this in advance. What is more likely is that I am adopting more of his traits to help assist this… partial possession… to reduce my anxiety and ease myself into the event(s) when it happens.

The Deities don’t need to do this if we naturally do it ourselves.

I wouldn’t assume it would affect anyone else this way and am only speaking for my own experiences.

2 Likes