Advice

Why dont we flex our clairacognisant muscle a little? Give advice to the person above you in this thread. Lets see what we can pick up on through little lines of text and if anything useful wants to come to light.

2 Likes

Sure, I am game.

In your case, “Trust yourself more. Don’t give yourself the time and energy to psyche yourself out.”

“Take time to appreciate the growth you have accomplished recently” @Dralukmun

1 Like

Keep pushing the fire, your partner is close!

Dont know what that means but I feel it! Also yours seems accurate.

1 Like

I can definitely see that

1 Like

Very interesting, not sure for physical partner in terms of romance (as I am married) but then again, it was not specified as romantic or physical. I’ll keep my eyes open

I suddenly felt fire and warmth , I would say keep the fire alive :slight_smile:

So is this like a reading ? I’ve never heard of that Clair.

Essentially. Claircongizant is essentially the ability to know something without knowing how you know it. It’s less about feeling (such as having a “gut feeling”, aka clairsentience) and more of a clear thought that pops into the mind when thinking of a person, object, place, etc.

1 Like

Can anyone try giving me one?

“Take it one day at a time, as you get used to it, it will flow better”

Fear will paralyze you. Do not succumb. The only way out is through.

1 Like

Thank you

All I got was a single word, “Believe”

1 Like

That sounds right.

1 Like

“When one door closes another one opens, but don’t just close doors because you can remember the lessons”

1 Like

Gratitude

1 Like

You’ll find joy in serving others, if only for a day. Reach out and hug someone, amplify your energy and expression through others

Gratitude