Advice with an evocation

Hello everyone, today I ask to help me detect that I did wrong or that I missed during my evocation and Covenant with Leraje, will tell you them that I did and I hope I can say that I failed because I did it 4 months ago and I have not seen result any. Well let’s get started:

First select Leraje because she can help me with my goal then prepare the area where I make my evocations, I don’t have a circle of evocations…i had that said that. I performed the ritual as Koetting mentions it in his masters of evocation, lifted up my dagger (a hunting knife) and imagine that a bright light was over my head and made incantations… aaaaatha, malkuth… then i open the doors to the four guardians of the Lake of fire, did it by opening a pentagram of blue energy in every cardinal point. Take me a breath to meditate.

I forgot to mention that I placed a bowl with water and incense, I started calling leraje: come leraje, i let yo enter to my temple… this thing to while I was in the gamma Theta State, i recited the chants “alash…” and “etzel…” at the end I felt her presence, i felt as if i was alone in the worldm just she and I in this big world. The smoke began to get closer to my and there was no wind. Thanked her and discuss my intentions, the reason why he had called her… look at the bowl and saw a mist coming out like a kind of steam.

I started writing the Covenant:

I…my name .do this Pact with Leraje, so she help me get these things… in return I offer to evoke it for 9 days straight, incense, candles and a few drops of my blood, was at that time when I felt that something I said is not necessary… I changed it by roses, I felt that she wanted roses, I placed my signature and I waited for her to sign it but not be if she did it. I finish the ritual saying “Thanks for your help”.

The next day I saw a video in which koetting towards a Pact but I did not know that signed it with blood… so I asked in Forum if needed but no one I replied so I decided to follow my instincts and did another evocation procedure and sign it with my blood (the same contract already signed in ink by me) this time the smoke of incense approached to the paper and me.

well it’s all, i did all this in january 5 and untill now nothing that i pact with her have been fullfiled, i don’t know if i did wrong something or simply she doesn’t want to help me. Sometimes i wanna do it again because i feel i did it wrong but i don’t know.

Well thanks in advance to everyone :smiley:

It is hard to tell . Sometimes I get such fast results and sometimes 0. I often Wonder if it is all in my head. Try a simple sigil gazing try to.open the sigil and combine it with a form of divination

Blood is a physical thing, and sacrificing it doesn’t actually cause a major effect spiritually… and some benevolent spirits may even be disgusted that you would hurt yourself that way or attribute power to hurting yourself.

Symbolically it has meaning, yes. Just be aware that not all spirits jive with it.

As for why the ritual has not born fruit, unfortunately, while the spirits are very powerful, they follow the law of free will. That means that to cause your rituals to come to fruition, the energy you give will be of equal measure to the energy that you receive, as that stays within your will and doesn’t go against the law.

Because of this, calling on a deity simply is not enough. You must truly want whatever this goal is, to happen. And, you must regularly raise energy, or perform ritual, to cause it to be, until it happens. The difficulty of this will vary according to how open you are to the spirit realm. If you are very closed off then it may be incredibly difficult, but nothing is impossible. If you are very open then it may be easy. It just depends on you and your connection.

Keep in mind that if you want your rituals to be more effective, then you must work to open up to the spirit realm. The main way to do this is by practicing meditation and learning to work with energy. And you use those tools and go from there.

At least, that is my opinion. Hope all goes well!

You are making blood pacts this quickly? This was a simple errand.

Did you skim over the part in BALG where EA said the blood pact level was for Masters and those wanting to have all of the knowledge and powers of that named Demon?

Do you think you acted prudently?

Sygils are dating and blood pacts are marriage.

Sygils are dating and blood pacts are marriage.
[/quote]

Interesting way of saying things.

As for me I signed my Pact with Belial in Blood [though it looks more like a smudge-I know what it is] I have wording such as “You , Belial and your Familars, are free to come and go according to your will- But I leave myself open to you Belial et al, and only you in order to be the Vessel and be Posessed 24-7 throughout the time of this pact in order for you to accomplish that which i have commanded”. And I signed it in Blood as even after the time period for the Pact, They are invited to possess me in order to perform assisgnments commanded and expected.

i am so far appreciating the “Marriage” as it were; or at very best, “Friends with Benifits”.

[quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:5083”]Hello everyone, today I ask to help me detect that I did wrong or that I missed during my evocation and Covenant with Leraje, will tell you them that I did and I hope I can say that I failed because I did it 4 months ago and I have not seen result any. Well let’s get started:

First select Leraje because she can help me with my goal then prepare the area where I make my evocations, I don’t have a circle of evocations…i had that said that. I performed the ritual as Koetting mentions it in his masters of evocation, lifted up my dagger (a hunting knife) and imagine that a bright light was over my head and made incantations… aaaaatha, malkuth… then i open the doors to the four guardians of the Lake of fire, did it by opening a pentagram of blue energy in every cardinal point. Take me a breath to meditate.

I forgot to mention that I placed a bowl with water and incense, I started calling leraje: come leraje, i let yo enter to my temple… this thing to while I was in the gamma Theta State, i recited the chants “alash…” and “etzel…” at the end I felt her presence, i felt as if i was alone in the worldm just she and I in this big world. The smoke began to get closer to my and there was no wind. Thanked her and discuss my intentions, the reason why he had called her… look at the bowl and saw a mist coming out like a kind of steam.

I started writing the Covenant:

I…my name .do this Pact with Leraje, so she help me get these things… in return I offer to evoke it for 9 days straight, incense, candles and a few drops of my blood, was at that time when I felt that something I said is not necessary… I changed it by roses, I felt that she wanted roses, I placed my signature and I waited for her to sign it but not be if she did it. I finish the ritual saying “Thanks for your help”.

The next day I saw a video in which koetting towards a Pact but I did not know that signed it with blood… so I asked in Forum if needed but no one I replied so I decided to follow my instincts and did another evocation procedure and sign it with my blood (the same contract already signed in ink by me) this time the smoke of incense approached to the paper and me.

well it’s all, i did all this in january 5 and untill now nothing that i pact with her have been fullfiled, i don’t know if i did wrong something or simply she doesn’t want to help me. Sometimes i wanna do it again because i feel i did it wrong but i don’t know.

Well thanks in advance to everyone :D[/quote]

Things do not always need to be signed in blood. That gives the demon access to your life force and they can drain you should they choose to. It’s best to use dragon’s blood or dove’s blood ink for safety. After all, it’s the principle of signing a contract that matters.

1 Like

Frater I accept the adjustment.

I would adjust it to beyond marriage for the time of the pact.

This is why two way communication needs to occur. You don’t know if your suggested payment is acceptable or if the spirit agrees to the task.

Yeah, i already fix that

I would only make a blood pact with those who I wish to work with for the rest of my life very closely. And I have never “fed” a spirit with my blood directly, but I have signed a contract and imprinted my blood onto the paper next to my signature and have also made a sigil for the entity painted in my blood.