Advice please

Hi,

my work so far is that I’ve opened some sigils (Belial, Lucifer, Sitri y Azazel) I have asked help with my ascent and some other things.

I’ve aslo been doing the Black Sun meditation before and after sleep.

and I begun some days ago to work with the NAP book of Geoff G-C.

I was wonderng if is good to do all of that or maybe I should just focus on one thing at a time… (like just working with sigils and entities meanwhile or don’t while using that book)

about the black sun meditation, should I be more advance to do it or what? I have been feeling great this last days, except for yesterday and today I really forgot about the BS meditation so I want to start again and complete the whole 6 days (I was in day 3).

thanks

Nap book is great as a practical manual of magick, I feel you can go with all of those things, but don’t add anymore

Nap ritual + Uncrossing Ritual + Middle Pilar + Some Spell or Sigil Magick + Return to World Consciousness, looks great as a daily practice and it shouldn’t take from your time more than 30/40 mins (you can meditate on the Black Sun after awakening or before going to bed, I meditate on anything)

Nap is the best, thanks thanks thanks Geoff Gray-Cobb wherever you are

thank you, I apreciate the advice, that routine is actually a good one for me.

Yoga Apprentice; I really liked what you had to say. I have some questions, could you email me? thanks.

[email protected]

[quote=“YogaApprentice, post:2, topic:1865”]Nap book is great as a practical manual of magick, I feel you can go with all of those things, but don’t add anymore

Nap ritual + Uncrossing Ritual + Middle Pilar + Some Spell or Sigil Magick + Return to World Consciousness, looks great as a daily practice and it shouldn’t take from your time more than 30/40 mins (you can meditate on the Black Sun after awakening or before going to bed, I meditate on anything)

Nap is the best, thanks thanks thanks Geoff Gray-Cobb wherever you are[/quote]

Youre welcome :slight_smile: