Advice on the best spirit combination to use?

My aim is to expose this person as an enabler to the sexual abuse her 2 Children suffered for nearly 8 years by her husband (she knew about it)

I also aim to somehow encourage the boys to speak out and get the legal justice they deserve, presently they are in therapy but will not implicate their Mother and are protecting her.

I also would like her business to fail as she values this above all else and it would destroy her.

As she is very well thought of in her community with her mask she wears, I aim to expose her for what she is to lose her social standing.

I considered a combination of Andromalius and King Belial but would appreciate other members input if possible.

1 Like

Maybe you could ask the help of Marbas and Flauros. Marbas is usually used to produce sickness, but his real ability is the knwoledge of all systems. He may help to make all the legal process to turn against them, and he can also help to cause problems in her business. Flauros is just about punishment. He can destroy them and probably kill them, so if you work with him, be sure to clarify if you want them dead or not.
If I think of someone else I will post it. Until that good luck, and give 'em hell

4 Likes

Thank you. I have evoked Marbas in the past and like him. Besides the abuse, I need it exposing as her ex husband has moved and remarried in a new area and is probably doing it again.

I would like to try and break this wall of silence that has built up to protect the abusers and do something about it magically.

Check this, I think Raum could also help.

Some extra info:

2 Likes

Love it. I have been interested in Raum for a while. I will get the stuff I need and do it this Saturday night. I will update any results. Thank you

I need to find the offering he likes now

1 Like

I have just researched Raum. He is said to be affiliated with the Magpie in one source and likes shiny silver and trinkets as an offering. In another, he takes the image of the more standard representation of the Crow.

Dragons blood, red candles, Silver and Iron and alcohol appear to be suitable. This will be interesting, thanks

1 Like

Honestly, while the combination seems strange, Belial and Pazuzu. Belial you have had your own experiences with so I will not go into more detail as to what he positively can provide for the boys themselves, but note that he can be very helpful on the legal aspect as well. Pazuzu was known for being a guardian of both women and children (traditionally against disease but he seems to have a soft spot for them in general). He is also really, really good with destruction in general, especially financial ruin (he is traditionally viewed as the bringer of famines, which at it’s most basic the shortage of resources. Think of money as being a resource as our society has tied it strongly with the essentials for survival such as food, tying it back to famines).

Edit: while it definitely appears as mixing systems, the two beings seem to go hand and hand beautifully for some reason. I haven’t quite figured out the connection myself yet

2 Likes

I feel the potential for total devastation could occur if these 2 agreed to go to work on a target. :slight_smile: Interesting idea thanks

1 Like

I agree. To be honest the vibe I get from King Belial is almost the same as Pazuzu. But King Belial is a on a lighter level compared to Pazuzu.

2 Likes

I am not sure to be honest. I have only worked with Pazuzu as part of spellcraft and petitions. I have not done a pathworking with him independently yet as I have with Belial, as I have been waiting until I focus exclusively on the Sumerian deities. But I would say the two come hand and hand because while I was focusing exclusively on Belial, Pazuzu kept popping up randomly to help me deal with enemies that were becoming a distraction during that working. So, based solely on my experience, the two seem to go hand and hand. I do currently see them as separate beings but definitely go way back somehow.

2 Likes

I hear Pazuzu would be good to destroy a business and screw up all things the target values. I like reading about the chaos he causes

I had a recommendation from Belial regarding Agares to remove dignities and titles and esteems. I get the feeling Belial wants to be involved as my Patron.

2 Likes

Then if Belial recommends it, I would go with it. It sounds like he does

And oh yeah, Pazuzu does a number very quickly.

1 Like

Have you evoked Pazuzu yourself and had good results? I always enjoy Pazuzu results

Yes, multiple times with only one not bearing fruit.

1 Like

How do you summon him without an enn? I read a good post on here but any tips? Do you use a Ouija?

Honestly, I just used his name as the enn very slowly while mediating, gradually picking up speed as I swayed my body to generate power. There is a sigil for him that comes from Simon’s necronomicon but I have found the actual image of his statue to work better as a focus point. And yes, the statue of him from history is the same image they used in the movie the Exorcist. In a strange way, the fear created from that movie to the masses at the time adds to his presence when he comes.

1 Like

Thanks. I find Pazuzu pops up for me all of the time lately on TV, people mentioning him and a really random statue in a charity shop of him too. I have that feeling akin to a calling.

I see the dilemma now lol I’d recommend talking to Belial first since he already made a suggestion. That way it doesn’t come off that his input was worthless. I don’t think he would take offense but I cannot speak for him.

1 Like

That’s fine lol. Thanks for your help

1 Like

No problem at all.

1 Like