Advice on money ritual

I plan on making a deal in my business in 6 weeks. I intent to invoke bune and make a request to get the best deal possible from it.

Would it be beneficial to make the request now so there is plenty of time for him to work or maybe a week prior. Is the amount of time given a factor for spirits to work effectively?

I can see performing it soon would be a good way to go about it. With the matter being further away time wise, it will give you plenty of time to forget about the ritual. I don’t believe more time is more beneficial for the spirits per say, as many are known to manifest results fast. That being said, if you perform the ritual the week before when all the stress for it is at its peak, you could be opening yourself up for a very bad case of lusting for results. That can disrupt Bune more than a small time frame would.

I didn’t think about lusting for results, that’s a good point. I’ll perform the ritual tonight. Are there any other spirits that you have worked with and found success financially?

Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

Isn’t “lusting for results” only implies to spells and not when working with entities…I personally do not think that “lusting for results” is a thing when working for entities. Like if I asked the demon “X” or Angel “Y” for there help on a particular issue, me lusting for results won’t make there power any weaker…

Am I right? lol

I’ve find that it can affect spirits as well, mainly by an over focus on the lack of something. That gives off energy that can grind with what the spirit is trying to manifest, causing delay with the desired results, if not kill it entirely. Think of it as like asking someone to go get you something a few miles away from you, walking across a canyon by using a rope bridge, and then cutting the bridge down while expecting the person to come back in the same amount if time. It can make their job harder.

Mammon has actually worked really well for me in the past as far as money goes.

1 Like

The time factor is important in that you need time to align yourself with what you want to happen.

Lust for results is a thing whether or not you do spellwork or you work directly with spirits, or even if you just have a desire. Lust for results is simply you getting in your own way by harbouring doubts, fear, anger, etc. Alignment is inner work that you do to eliminate any emotion and lack of trust that will cause split energy.

2 Likes