Advice on eiwaz

Hello. I recently got out of a sort of hex fight with a dude we were fighting over a woman( i know i know)

Took a HUGE hit to my sacral so my lower chakras are reeling from this.

I decided to try using a rune to help empower my sacral which is the chakra ive always struggled with keeping balanced.

So i made an eiwaz rune under the full moon last night. Havent messed with it much.

What should i expect from this rune ? Any advice on using it and working with it, also empowering it?

2 Likes

Eihwaz is the rune of Alchemy, death, initiation and change. However there are deeper mysteries to it, such as how it corresponds to the spine.

What are you trying to do with it?

2 Likes

Help heal my kundalini, lower 3 chakras, past life regression, and most importantly. Im trying to change and improve my physical health and financial wellbeing

Trying to gain muscle

For that, Uruz is a far better option.

Uruz for Root, Tiwaz for Solar, and maybe Wunjo for Sacral? Otherwise i think it could work with Eihwaz. Just don’t be surprised if you come out different, completely activate your kundalini or things change. Just make sure you “aim it right” for lack of a better word. I.e. use your intent.

Eihwaz in conjunction with Othila.

Fehu. I also suggest meditating and connecting to the runes prior to using them. YouTube has some meditations.

4 Likes

I could see eiwaz to activate kundalini energy so good choice

Laguz could also work for the sacral as it’s connected to water and so is the sacral chakra

Perhaps create a rune sigil to incorporate everything you need?

Eiwaz (kundalini)

Laguz (water/sacral chakra)

Uruz (strength)

Sounds like you already used some moon energy to charge your eiwaz rune but most people use blood to charge runes I don’t actually use blood personally but because of that I tend to draw my runes in red ink.

For this purpose you could also draw it in orange the color of the sacral chakra

I would expect using eiwaz alone would raise kundalini energy and help put all chakras back together

But sometimes raising kundalini energy too fast can bring along some uncomfortable symptoms so because of that I would create a sigil draw it on myself and/or meditate with it

Sometimes I like to draw the rune in the air envision it then pull it forward to my body bringing it into my being

But drawing on yourself gets the same effect as that

Good luck to you! I would be interested in you posting an update after you’ve worked with it for awhile and hear how everything went for you

2 Likes

So i decided to put blood on it. At night. Looked up and saw an orange cat(i love cats) so i started going “aye look at the cat” and to my surprise there was in fact no orange cat. My friends could not see it.

Next day i started seeing runes everywhere in the concrete, on signs, on walls.

So far i feel amazing and i feel that the things ive been working towards are manifesting wildly. Im excited to work with the runes more.

3 Likes

Runework is incredible. Keep us posted

1 Like

You may want to try actual bodywork with eiwaz. Imagine the upright stave at your lumbar spine region, with the lower left facing stave through your root chakra and the upward right facing stave through your solar plexus, so all three of your lower chakra are connected within the rune. Then, imagine the kundalini energy running up and down eihwaz with your breath, and see if that can activate it for you.

2 Likes

Im not sure if im understanding this correctly but i will visualize this and do the eiwahz pose after work. Thank you😊

1 Like

When I was first introduced to the runes, I kept seeing them everywhere too! I would also see them in dreams, visions and also just in the dark of my hallway. It was amazing.

2 Likes

Update:

The runes took my friend and i on a spirit walk today.

A crow guided us to a hidden path so into the woods we went.

A woodpecker and a creeky tree guided us through the forest and to a spot that seemed all too set up.

So i look around “is this where were supposed to be?” And crows started circling and cawing above so we look up to see the shape of gebo between the spaces in the tree tops. So we immediately go “this is where we place our sacrifices and state our desires”.

One of the 3 of us didnt make a sacrifice, myself and the other left all our runes and buried them. The one who did not make the sacrifice later noticed a cut on her knee, in the shape of gebo. So that was interesting.

I stated my desires. “I want to improve my phsyical health, i want to learn of myself and strengthen my aura, i also wish to better my financial situation.”

Next day, During my morning smoke i saw an eagle swoop by me, at this point i had forgotten about the walk. Later during thr day i got 300 dollars, and i ran into the manager of the job im purusing and got her email from her personally. This all happened through synchronicity, THE NEXT DAY. Also, i was stranded and had to walk miles. So yea got everything i asked for. The runes are helping me and this work seems to be successful so far.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated! I’m excited for you! Rune magick is incredibly powerful