Advice on detachment and law of certaintly

Greetings all~

I was hoping to have your input on the topic of detaching after Ritual work and the law of certainty. What do you all do, long term, while waiting for the results to fully manifest?

I find myself NOT obsesssing or worrying about the results, or even perseverating on it. However, ocassionally when a thought pops into my mind, depending on my frame of mind at the time, I’m of a “Fuck it I don’t care anymore attitude” to one of smiling knowing that all will be well. I consciously dismiss the thought and move onto something else.

Is that right, wrong or am I messing it up? And, if I’m messing it up, how do you stop even having that initial thought at all? Especially, if it is from something you’ve seen/heard that reminds you of it.

Is even posting this somehow creating energy that is influencing the situation? Though, I’m speaking in general, not about the specific work that was done.

Thanks!

Sounds right to me

I have to concentrate real hard on an art project or get really sucked into a game in order to stop thinking about it for a few minutes. XP

I try to think of things that remind me of it as conformation that it’s being worked on, then move on.

Thanks ani cat!

Sometimes, when something reminds me of “it” I think really, wow, thanks, how ironic, it’s unbelievable.

An example, I’ve changed the genre of music I normally listen to (because there were So many co-incidences/synchronicities that I wasn’t sure if I were creating them or not. But, then the other day, as I was “surfing” to get to the next station, there started THAT song. I said outloud, “Crazy…Thanks!”

The Law of Attraction thing that dates back to at least Wallace Wattle’s era (early part of the last century) is to focus on feeling grateful for the outcome as though it’s already present, which is another reason why consciously feeling gratitude for things that are present is good practice, and Damon Brand reaffirms this in his 2014 book Magickal Cashbook, it’s also something EA mentioned in a video (or maybe newsletter) though I can’t recall exactly which one.

I’ve applied it myself, as well, and it seems to work really well.

Started saying "That’s crazy… Thank you :smiley: " randomly after this post, lol we are making an egregore of that saying.

Well you said “Crazy…Thanks” but this is my version. And the wide smile is important part of my version :smiley:

I’m kepping the DON’T BE HOSTILE TO WHAT YOU WANT as lady eva said.Having doubts and fear about what you want to do or manifest,means that you’re hostile to it and somehow you don’t accept it.This is what i’m learning through a lot of trial and error.Magic is about what you want and not what you don’t want,because it’s an action and every action has to be positive.Even when you’re doing magic to avoid or discard something from your life it’s a positive action, because you’re doing something that you want for things you don’t want.

So, what I’ve learned is to forfeit the fuck it attitude in exchange for gratitude. I can do that. Patience is NOT my strong point, so even though my intuition tells me I’m right, I still struggle with the, “I want it now” attitude.

Regarding Lady Eva’s comment on gratitude: While researching energy work to supplement Robert Bruce, I came across Christie Marie Sheldon who is all about removing your energy blocks to manifest success in any aspect of your life. Kind of The Law of Attraction on steroids. She is insistent that individuals who are truly grateful change and increase their energy fields exponentially therefore attracting and manifesting more of what you desire.

Thanks so much for all of the feedback. It’s awesome!!!

1 Like

[quote=“colleen, post:7, topic:4223”]So, what I’ve learned is to forfeit the fuck it attitude in exchange for gratitude. I can do that. Patience is NOT my strong point, so even though my intuition tells me I’m right, I still struggle with the, “I want it now” attitude.

Regarding Lady Eva’s comment on gratitude: While researching energy work to supplement Robert Bruce, I came across Christie Marie Sheldon who is all about removing your energy blocks to manifest success in any aspect of your life. Kind of The Law of Attraction on steroids. She is insistent that individuals who are truly grateful change and increase their energy fields exponentially therefore attracting and manifesting more of what you desire.

Thanks so much for all of the feedback. It’s awesome!!![/quote]

Yeah i can understand that, but i don’t understand my own patience completely :smiley: its kind of a paradox, i can easily wait for something to happen for long/semi-long time, but then again i have hard time not thinking about “well why doesn’t it happen already”

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:4223”]The Law of Attraction thing that dates back to at least Wallace Wattle’s era (early part of the last century) is to focus on feeling grateful for the outcome as though it’s already present, which is another reason why consciously feeling gratitude for things that are present is good practice, and Damon Brand reaffirms this in his 2014 book Magickal Cashbook, it’s also something EA mentioned in a video (or maybe newsletter) though I can’t recall exactly which one.

I’ve applied it myself, as well, and it seems to work really well.[/quote]

I’ve been using satisfaction instead of gratitude. When it crosses my mind, I feel quite proud of myself, as if my desired outcome has already happened.

2 Likes