Advice needed

Just before I went to sleep last night, I was reciting aslash tadalash tal ashtu with a black inverted diagram.

When I was just to go to sleep, a strong and clear voice, it spoke to me like it spoke in a Mic and loud speaker and is so loud and shocked my entire body.

It was pretty scary to say the least, I then made sure that I am not going to sleep but then when I fell into sleep again, it spoke to me again and it woke me up. I thought like Goddammit, I am tired and I have to sleep hehe because I did not sleep properly because of the work load.

O gosh, it was funny when I recall this experience because it was scary to go to sleep again knowing that scary voice will wake me up, hah :slight_smile:

Hilarious. It felt like Moses was talking to God hehe, just so funny. :slight_smile:

Is it alright if I spoke to the voice talking to me? I had an intention to speak to the God/Spirits!

Note: Last night, I was listening to E.A.'s evocation video on clairaudience :slight_smile: it was video number 9, but also listened to 6, 7 and 8! This experience happened after that.

[quote=“swordy, post:1, topic:2215”]Hilarious. It felt like Moses was talking to God hehe, just so funny. :slight_smile:

It is alright if I spoke to the voice talking to me?[/quote]

That depends on if you were the one asking the questions or the spirit arrived and asked questions of you on it’s own.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

You were in hypnagogia, this state which precede sleep and cause hallucinations. No demon there.

“Hypnagogic hallucinations are often auditory or have an auditory component. Like the visuals, hypnagogic sounds vary in intensity from faint impressions to loud noises, such as crashes and bangs (exploding head syndrome). People may imagine their own name called or a doorbell ringing. Snatches of imagined speech are common. While typically nonsensical and fragmented, these speech events can occasionally strike the individual as apt comments on—or summations of—their thoughts at the time. They often contain word play, neologisms and made-up names. Hypnagogic speech may manifest as the subject’s own “inner voice”, or as the voices of others: familiar people or strangers. More rarely, poetry or music is heard”

While I lean heavily toward agreeing with the eye’s comment especially since you were already concentrating on clairaudience, there is a chance you were more receptive as your brain drops down closer to delta waves. If I were you I’d try to replicate the situation to see what happens. If you get similar responses I’d lean toward contact as long as the speech was relevant to the question asked. If you get nothing or the crack and pops and other phenomena I’d agree with the eye. Not trying to shoot down your experience but there is no point in deluding yourself when a few simple exercises can confirm or deny your experience. Remember we strive for verifiable results.

I get hypnagogic experiences often, I’ll hear loud cracks or pops in my ears as well as the falling feeling when I’m on the verge of sleep, but never have I heard a voice or coherent statement.

Look into wake induced lucid dreaming, you meditate down to almost the point of sleep and have to consciously keep yourself awake after a few minutes you’ll start having very lucid experiences and can get information or attempt to project or soul travel from there.

[quote="-TWF-, post:4, topic:2215"]While I lean heavily toward agreeing with the eye’s comment especially since you were already concentrating on clairaudience, there is a chance you were more receptive as your brain drops down closer to delta waves. If I were you I’d try to replicate the situation to see what happens. If you get similar responses I’d lean toward contact as long as the speech was relevant to the question asked. If you get nothing or the crack and pops and other phenomena I’d agree with the eye. Not trying to shoot down your experience but there is no point in deluding yourself when a few simple exercises can confirm or deny your experience. Remember we strive for verifiable results.

I get hypnagogic experiences often, I’ll hear loud cracks or pops in my ears as well as the falling feeling when I’m on the verge of sleep, but never have I heard a voice or coherent statement.

Look into wake induced lucid dreaming, you meditate down to almost the point of sleep and have to consciously keep yourself awake after a few minutes you’ll start having very lucid experiences and can get information or attempt to project or soul travel from there.[/quote]

It is definitely not an illusion I had lucid dreams before. But this voice shaked my whole being to the core. And that was twice the same night. But yeah I will do controlled next time. Well I have heard pop noises etc from evocation, light going off etc, computer gets messed up etc!

But not so intense, ever.

Sounds good keep us posted.

I get this when I’m very tired or in deep meditation.For example I was reading QaV yesterday and was extremely fatigued due to having a 24 bug.As I read the words I heard them as clear as day being read back to me.Sometimes I just chalk it off as being tired and my brainwaves dropping,but when I start hearing full on sentences that have meaning I start to pay attention.

On another note in one of EA’s earlier interviews he says that when you’re in deep meditation and start to hear voices and see shadows out of the corner of your eye it’s the otherside trying to make contact.

Someone who’s name escapes me at the moment once said "If we saw all the spirits that are around us constantly we’d never go outside.

And in QaV EA say’s that the spirits are constantly whispering into our ears are forming in front of our eyes,but most of us don’t have the astral senses to see or hear.

So the spirits are always there and speaking you just have to know when to pay attention,and when it’s just your mind playing tricks.

[quote=“The Eye, post:3, topic:2215”]You were in hypnagogia, this state which precede sleep and cause hallucinations. No demon there.

“Hypnagogic hallucinations are often auditory or have an auditory component. Like the visuals, hypnagogic sounds vary in intensity from faint impressions to loud noises, such as crashes and bangs (exploding head syndrome). People may imagine their own name called or a doorbell ringing. Snatches of imagined speech are common. While typically nonsensical and fragmented, these speech events can occasionally strike the individual as apt comments on—or summations of—their thoughts at the time. They often contain word play, neologisms and made-up names. Hypnagogic speech may manifest as the subject’s own “inner voice”, or as the voices of others: familiar people or strangers. More rarely, poetry or music is heard”[/quote] WRONG. The hypnagogia state IS the deep theta/gamma state. Whether or not there were was a demon there or not, that is the state in which such thing become perceptible if you know how to call them and can make sense of them. The dream world is Yesod from which Malkuth manifests. Unreal hallucinations my ass. It is only the lunacy of a materialistic science which believes such ignorant nonsense.

1 Like

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:8, topic:2215”][quote=“The Eye, post:3, topic:2215”]You were in hypnagogia, this state which precede sleep and cause hallucinations. No demon there.

“Hypnagogic hallucinations are often auditory or have an auditory component. Like the visuals, hypnagogic sounds vary in intensity from faint impressions to loud noises, such as crashes and bangs (exploding head syndrome). People may imagine their own name called or a doorbell ringing. Snatches of imagined speech are common. While typically nonsensical and fragmented, these speech events can occasionally strike the individual as apt comments on—or summations of—their thoughts at the time. They often contain word play, neologisms and made-up names. Hypnagogic speech may manifest as the subject’s own “inner voice”, or as the voices of others: familiar people or strangers. More rarely, poetry or music is heard”[/quote] WRONG. The hypnagogia state IS the deep theta/gamma state. Whether or not there were was a demon there or not, that is the state in which such thing become perceptible if you know how to call them and can make sense of them. The dream world is Yesod from which Malkuth manifests. Unreal hallucinations my ass. It is only the lunacy of a materialistic science which believes such ignorant nonsense.[/quote]

Thanks a lot for clearing that up Poete, that I am not hallucinating hehe. I will continue working diligently with E.A’s exercises, it is an amazing course. E.A. himself is such a generous teacher and that is another big big bonus :). On top of that such a great forum with a handful of experienced sages, who are ready to provide feedback and keep me on track. I will post my progress when I achieve another great leap. As E.A. says another “turning point”.

I sometimes think E.A. is too generous to keep this knowledge accessible to everyone. I am very grateful to him and so should everyone of the newbies who is new to evocation and wants to master them. I will start using his circle I bought along with his meditations practice. It is very exciting. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the long post, guys!

1 Like

[quote=“swordy, post:9, topic:2215”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:8, topic:2215”][quote=“The Eye, post:3, topic:2215”]You were in hypnagogia, this state which precede sleep and cause hallucinations. No demon there.

“Hypnagogic hallucinations are often auditory or have an auditory component. Like the visuals, hypnagogic sounds vary in intensity from faint impressions to loud noises, such as crashes and bangs (exploding head syndrome). People may imagine their own name called or a doorbell ringing. Snatches of imagined speech are common. While typically nonsensical and fragmented, these speech events can occasionally strike the individual as apt comments on—or summations of—their thoughts at the time. They often contain word play, neologisms and made-up names. Hypnagogic speech may manifest as the subject’s own “inner voice”, or as the voices of others: familiar people or strangers. More rarely, poetry or music is heard”[/quote] WRONG. The hypnagogia state IS the deep theta/gamma state. Whether or not there were was a demon there or not, that is the state in which such thing become perceptible if you know how to call them and can make sense of them. The dream world is Yesod from which Malkuth manifests. Unreal hallucinations my ass. It is only the lunacy of a materialistic science which believes such ignorant nonsense.[/quote]

Thanks a lot for clearing that up Poete, that I am not hallucinating hehe. I will continue working diligently with E.A’s exercises, it is an amazing course. E.A. himself is such a generous teacher and that is another big big bonus :). On top of that such a great forum with a handful of experienced sages, who are ready to provide feedback and keep me on track. I will post my progress when I achieve another great leap. As E.A. says another “turning point”.

I sometimes think E.A. is too generous to keep this knowledge accessible to everyone. I am very grateful to him and so should everyone of the newbies who is new to evocation and wants to master them. I will start using his circle I bought along with his meditations practice. It is very exciting. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the long post, guys![/quote]

I consciously traveled out of body last night, another success. I could leave my body consciously and get back to it for the first time with full control. Maybe Satan is helping me here but not entirely sure, E.A circle is also doing the favor I guess. This is another small breakthrough.

1 Like