Advice needed: Natural disasters?

Google Muskogee Oklahoma flood.
Its ok ill wait……

Ok, now that you understand the depth of the situation… I’m stuck in the middle of this. People are in trouble. Is there anything that can be done- magically speaking- to help yourself and others in a situation such as this. At this point that’s all i have. People are stuck in their homes, or evacuating. When your stuck in a survival type situation I guess. What could you / should you be doing?
The rain just wont stop.
The thunder is constantly shaking my house like bombs.
I think I’m developing tornado PTSD. :exploding_head::confounded::flushed:
TPSD? Is that a thing?

3 Likes

Honey your not alone i live in van buren ar and the river that is in the otherside of where i live is bad…even in fort smith…missouri is in worse shape with floods and tornados

2 Likes

Got it. Hope I could do something about it soon enough

2 Likes

Does the thunder think its an earthquake in Van Buren?? Its rattling walls and shaking windows. Is that normal?!?!

Oh goodness me! I just did.

Let’s see what can be done from my side here…

This is first, right? To stop the rain.

Stop this too.

Am I making sense, please?

1 Like

Mostly it does if its over you and your house is old…ours barely do

1 Like

TPTSD

1 Like

Do you have any spirit allies? Call on ancestors, beg them in exchange for a future shrine (that you maintain) that they make the weather ease up, or send you every possible bit of luck possible.

Sorry to read this, I hope things stop getting worse and start getting better. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Hello! You there? Has the rain and thunder stopped now?

Ok since you’re working on it. I will stop. Good luck :+1:

@Bunnygamer1994 please check with @luxfero he will help :wink:

Side note : The rain will eventually stop naturally. Please work on changing the weather itself completely. Not stopping the rain. That would be a lot more helpful for them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh bro’, you can offer your help too.

We could interfere with each other’s work and that may cause more issues for them. Since you already started, better keep working on it until it’s done. And I will work on different projects.

Wish you best of luck :+1:

2 Likes

It’s no normal rain, man. I’ve contacted the Spirits causing the rain, and beseech them to stop. I went to their leader and he said he would stop it. Gave the order there to go stop it. With the thunder too. It’s no bad weather at all, it’s some Spirits acting.

2 Likes

Perfect wish you all the best brother :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much. The water just keeps rising.

1 Like

Yup this aint good

2 Likes

Be safe out there!

Actually it has! Im sorry i picked a great time for a leaking roof… its cloudy but i see the sun :blush: im a night person but sorta missed it.

Thats a good idea.

:joy::joy::joy::metal:

1 Like