Advice From Lucifer

I am not entirely sure that this is from Lucifer but it certainly felt like it. This detailed information crossed my head when I was brushing my teeth…

“Your intention alone is much more powerful than every other form of magick combined. Remember how you called me for weeks and I didn’t show up or even give a hint of results and you had a crisis of faith? Exactly. It isn’t me you should believe in. It’s you. Stop making a religion out of me. This is the exact kind of religion you got out of and you’re swirling back into the same way of thinking. Stop rubbing the lamp and making wishes and start acting on them”

20 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Dayum

3 Likes

Yes, that’s Lucifer! Very much in line with the messages I got from King Paimon. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

:clap: More people need to hear this and think about it.

8 Likes

I approve of this message.

3 Likes

One more time for the people in the back!! :clap::clap:

4 Likes

That really resonated with me. I myself am guilty of worshipping lucifer day and night. What would he think, how should I pray, what should I offer…Just to realise I have made an ass out of myself. He appriciates the offerings and the respect, but kneeling down and praying to him? Nah. Not his cup of tea

2 Likes