Advice from King Paimon

Part two of the series is now on YouTube. Check out part one in the quote above if you haven’t seen it.

Ave Rex Paimon. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s interesting…
But have you asked him about science? and what lessons he have taught you?
I’m really curious about your story :astonished:

I wish to know him, I had felt drawn to him

Hail King Paimon

1 Like

The whole point of this topic is to share what advice King Paimon has given me in terms of spiritual development and self-improvement. If you want to know about science, you can learn a lot from Him directly if you ask Him about it. I am not here to divulge my personal story, just to share what has helped me a lot since working with Him in hopes that it might help others, too.

3 Likes

The following is an aspect of working with King Paimon (and with spirits, deities etc. in general, I guess) that I have come to understand through my experience: The danger of limiting yourself by having too narrow of an idea of what you want, or who you are or could be. In short: asking for mere wish-fulfillment vs. seeing the motivation behind your wishes. This may be a total no-brainer for some, but it seems to me that many people are not aware of this.

When you ask for wishes to be fulfilled, you might get them granted only to be confronted with the unpleasant truth, somewhere down the line (usually sooner than you think), that what you wanted soooo much is, in fact, not beneficial for your spiritual growth. Your goals have to change with you, and you should not limit yourself to the image you had of yourself when you had a different mindset, lived under different circumstances, etc.

This is no earth-shattering revelation, but as I mentioned before, many don’t seem to be aware of, or give enough consideration to, the constant need for self-evaluation. And I really mean constant. That’s one of the less fluffy and comfortable sides of working with spirits, but once you enter into a more serious relationship, whatever this may look like in your case, you probably don’t expect it to be a cushioned, all-inclusive luxury cruise. Working or being with them can be beautiful beyond words (it is for me), but what you are faced with when certain things come to the surface isn’t always going to be beautiful. You’re dealing with an entity that knows you inside and out and sees (and can make you see) your not-so flattering traits, all of them, magnified, under harsh fluorescent light. They won’t pat you on the back for bullshit, they’ll call you out on it like few humans will (if any).

King Paimon has pointed out that we must never be slaves to another’s ideas of ourselves, but we must also be very careful not to become slaves of our own skewed perceptions and expectations. It’s nobody’s fault when they “fail” in life due to harsh circumstances (and often, what we perceive as failure is a necessary step up), but it’s everyone’s first and foremost responsibility to understand themselves and “look inward”, as He calls it. He has told me that the “know thyself” part in being a human willing to ascend, cannot be overstated.

We are all “polluted”, as He called it, by ideas that are not our own as we move along in our lives. And this is also not our fault, but this, too, is our responsibility to confront and deal with in a way that corresponds with our true nature.

My experience with King Paimon may or may not be very different from other people’s, but I dare say that one thing is common in all who work with Him: The merciless confrontation with oneself.

These are His words:

Look inside yourself if you want to know who you are, don’t ask another for permission to unfold your true potential. It is not their job to babysit you, it is entirely up to you to grow up.

No one can walk your path for you, not even a “Demonic King” [the same goes for other humans or every other spirit, even the most powerful deities]. We [spirits] assist you and are with you, but we do not give you what you are capable of achieving through your own power. Do not give us credit for what you are able to do yourself. We only show you what is already there, and we can help you go deeper, but it is you who sets yourself in motion.

You can talk to us face to face and see eye to eye, you are not our devout pupils sitting at our feet. We can treat you as such, but that would be insulting to all parties. Unfortunately, many of you think of us as above you. While this is true in a sense, we are also within you and you within us. There is no above or below, not even good or evil in the sense you are taught to see it.

Discern your divine spirit’s need to express and fulfill itself from your other aspects’ [= ego] desire to find gratification and “be somebody”. That is not the same, although you are being led to believe that it is. You must decide for yourself which signs you follow. The bright lights are seductive, but you should not be blinded by them in the end.

What you may think you cannot live without could be the very thing that stalls your growth. Some of you [humans] are like wild birds longing for a cage. If you wish to enter one, at least make sure you are the one holding the key. Do not give others authority over you, be it humans or spirits. Is the cage something you truly long for, or have you succumbed to an influence outside of you trying to sell you one? The only authority is you.

Expect and demand nothing of others, and only the best of yourself. Therefore think: Do you really want your ex back with all the emotional baggage that comes with it, do you really think they are the one and only suitable partner for you, do you want instant fame and glory and have you any idea what is behind it, do you know how much creativity and discipline a millionaire must invest in order to stay a millionaire? Do you know that you can be more famous and rich in ways you will never understand if you remain locked in a stagnant mind-frame? I advise you to not yearn for something created as a bait by others, but what you know in your heart to be true for you. It is your truth. It is your choice.

24 Likes

What King Paimon said about dealing with conflicts:

A true warrior must know when not to fight.

[He has encouraged me to share this video of Bruce Lee that synchronicity brought to my attention again. Bruce Lee is someone I’ve always had respect for, but was never particularly interested in before King Paimon nudged me to look him up.]

11 Likes

reading this while being instructed to educate myself on frontal battle assault tactics right now

5 Likes

Been there, too. King Paimon and Lucifer have both told me that we have to know when and how to fight, but also when it’s wiser not to. It’s all an act of balance. :wink: But He got me interested in martial arts when that was pretty much the last thing on my mind, lol.

His warrior aspect is rarely (if ever) mentioned, but He knows a thing or two about battle.

5 Likes

Thanks. Very informative. I’m looking forward to getting to know King Paimon and learn from him.

1 Like

Very true! This thread is also one of my favourites :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome @nv_campbell It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

How interesting this got told when I am going through a warrior phase. :thinking:

5 Likes

speaks very truly

4 Likes

yes it is interesting indeed, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Um. No, weakness is not always a choice. This is privilege speaking, and probably ableism, too.

This is also ableism. Some people are functionally incapable of loving themselves.

The rest is excellently said. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Weakness in the context used here means: giving in to a mindset of submission, not physical weakness or mental illness or economic strife that puts one in a position where oppression is experienced by others who exercise power in an abusive manner. The word “weakness” was used with this implication in mind, not from a position of ignorant privilege, and most certainly not implying ableism in any manner. I know how kind King Paimon is, and how great His empathy is with those who are oppressed or afflicted in any way, shape or form. I have also seen Him get angry at the way humans discriminate against and oppress one another.

This was also, in this context, meant to convey the refusal to submit to a mindset that many people seem to accept due to societal constructs, or other reasons that, ultimately, they do have the power to change.

He gave these messages to me, pertaining to my personal situation where the above mentioned contexts apply. I have shared what I thought could be generally useful, but this naturally means that not everyone can completely identify with everything that has been said here.

I’m glad you shared your perspective, and that you found the rest helpful.

8 Likes

Thank you for expanding on that. Being on the autism spectrum with a history of abuse, I encounter a lot of ableism and privilege. I realise that it was possibly not meant the way it came across to me (and I poked at him a bit for his word choice) but shared my thoughts in a response in case anyone else was having the same internal responses I was, without yet having developed the ability to stand up for themselves in such a fashion.

I enjoy reading about your and others experiences with nonphysical people. Paimon and I aren’t particularly close, but I like to think we have a friendly enough working relationship (I’m an Oracle). I view all the Goetics as family, some more extended than others :sweat_smile: and am generally affectionate to them all.

2 Likes

wow that was all really good advice!

1 Like

Something I felt I needed to share: it’s very much in line with this post, but something just popped into my mind out of nowhere, and King Paimon is giving me the green light to share the following:

Those who He is in a close relationship with (whatever the nature of the relationship may be), He will hold to very high standards. He will expect more from you because you’re working with Him, are married to Him, or in allegiance with Him somehow, and the same goes for Lucifer btw (which was confirmed by someone who is also very close to Him).

These words came from King Paimon:

Do not think you have any less responsibility as a student [or spouse] of mine; you have more. Do not engage in petty games. I do not encourage useless meanderings into the territory of foolish minds.

22 Likes