Advice for something in my past?

It’s not political I promise and if not allowed, I understand that this thread is removed.

At 14, I did a lot of dumb shit. I wanted to be hard so I purchased a knife from a group of men. Before I reached home, something told me to get rid of this and I foolishly dumped it in a park as opposed to a river. I never hurt a single person with it, I just got that vibe.

Every now and then when I contemplate about my past, I often think about what if one day it is taken in for evidence? I feel like it would be good to ask an entity to cover up my tracks especially since I didn’t do anything wrong directly and cause it was a very stupid decision.

I am considering petitioning a deity I’m close to but I can’t even think of what to ask? I do try and scan it and feel as if it was taken by a wanna be gangster in the neighborhood and is likely lost by now. There’s also probably at least 40 other fingerprints on it rn so maybe it’s just anxiety but I’d rather be safe than sorry.

How old are you now? Do you have a criminal record or did any job in security/law enforcement?

Most likely. I would say just go over and work on the anxiety.

2 Likes

Now I’m in my 20s.

I don’t have a criminal record and never did any of those jobs. I’m considering the firefighter reserves though if that counts.

Wum by go over??

There are several spirits you can work with to ease this kind of stuff. Do you have a grimoire or several?

1 Like

Nah I don’t but I do have various resources. I’m aware that Hermes can help and I have a good relationship with some deities who are known to be protective of their followers.

1 Like

Well, go for it if you have the resources.

1 Like

Thanks for you advice! It’s really appreciated.

1 Like

I understand the anxiety, go to whoever you are close to as a Being and ask them to help you with this

2 Likes

Chances are if it’s been more than six years, and you dumped it outside, there is not a huge link to you left, any more than there is to the people you purchased it from. The elements tend to destroy dna and fingerprints, so unless you buried it, I’d just go with the above and forget about it. Trace evidence you touched it might still be there, be the odds are low, and it would be the same for anyone else who touched it within the same time frame, so it’s not like you’d be looking at concrete evidence of you did something over they did.

If you buried, I’d go dig the fcker up, cleanse it and use it for something great.

Stating all this on the basis that you are not evading a crime and that the story given above is true. (forum safety and not condoning crimes and all of that)

1 Like

It was picked up,I remember going the next day to look for it and it wasn’t there anymore.

I’m fairly sure that even before me, it was passed down from multiple people, I do remember the blade been a bit rusty.

I understand this, I mostly wanted it to be “cool”. Looking back though well I’m amazed at how stupid I was.

1 Like

If someone else picked it up, I’d just assume you’re safe, they’ve either had it a long time or sold it or passed it on and well, trace evidence sure, but just be smarter going forward darling. Consider it a lesson learned imop.

1 Like

That sets my mind at ease a lot. I’ll definitely take your advice on being smarter thanks!!

1 Like