Advice for cloaking/shielding

I would like to start of by pointing out the irony of the fact that a lot of Christians do practices such as shamanism and divination… yet condemn witches for their practices. But anyways.
My mother is taking me to get prayer soon with a lady who lives nearby for healing. I got a concussion that has been taking 3 months to heal and there is now a possibility that I am having seizures. This woman is very strong in her faith, and when she prays she often starts getting into a shamanic state and she gets knowledge of the person she’s praying for and it just comes spewing out of her mouth without her control. The last time I went out to her house for prayer she had a dream that a witch was walking into her home… well… at that time I was starting to study some of the craft. I’m afraid that she’ll start saying that I’m practicing witchcraft when I go to her house and that she’ll pray for “all demons to be casted out of me.” I’m not worried that any would be casted out or anything because I haven’t worked with any closely. But I’m just worried that she’ll say it out loud in front of everyone and I’ll be exposed. Is there any way I can block her from obtaining any information about me?

4 Likes

As for cloaking, there’s a particular king that helps in hiding things. Breathe out a thick mist (visualize) see what you want hidden being concealed until it is no longer visable. Call upon trickster gods.

As for protection, Nergal+Kherty. Use obsidian.

4 Likes

OHHH the eye of Horus.

2 Likes

You are a living mirror. That’s one good cloak.
Out of mind, out of sight. Identify, objectify, banish. A good cloak and shield.
To mute a conversation or have a private conversation, visualize a glass upside down over the others. Perhaps a crystal bowl for crowds.

5 Likes

No reason to be worried at all. If you really must stay unexposed, just never confirm anything, play with them and let them think what they want. Eventually, they will give up.

2 Likes

The only thing that’s hard about that is it won’t matter what I say. Because my mom has been “receiving verses from the holy spirit” that she says were meant specifically for me (or so he tells her) and they’re all about idolatry and witchcraft and having a foolish heart. And I got caught for witchcraft once a few years ago. But you’re right if anything happens I’ll just deny deny deny.

3 Likes

@Fuego1, I swear your head in your in profile pic just moved.

It like straight up did like the pictures in Harry Potter where they move .

To everyone else sorry I got off topic but that was freaky cool :joy:

4 Likes

Magickal forum lol

1 Like

If it’s prayer. Convert and absorb the energy

2 Likes

I tell people it moves all the time !! :blush:

3 Likes

Like a maze

1 Like

Evoke Raphael for healing he is the divine physician!

Don’t get discouraged that I am involving angels keep in mind that these beings have existed long before religion and they DO NOT belong to any religion.

I mean for crying out loud most angels I know don’t even like religious people lol.

As for the whole spewing of your secrets just do what @Aiden_Crow
suggested and you should be fine.

5 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra … Excellent! My plan was a success! Now to find out how that’s done :):money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I had some dude do a deliverance on me yesterday. Kinda freaky and suspense over an incoming Healed!
I would say vampirize the energy … Something I need to learn…
There was a thread on some folks going to church to vampirize the congregation or something.
Personally, I’d ask them to "explain why there are two named sea monsters; leviathan and behemoth, yet the fisherman, an angel named Sandalphon incarnated in Tobit is instructed by Raphael, to catch a catfish, so the insides would be burnt and smoked an entire house, to drive out Asmodeus. Why would a catfish be the exorcists key? "
Furthermore, if they mention Jesus as a catfish, I would ask why the name alone was insufficient. You might also recommend Zeitgeist as a must see for a movie some night.

1 Like

Grab yourself some Black Tormaline and Adventuine.

This should help shield and hide things.

2 Likes

You know what that is an EXCELLENT question :joy: and huh vampirism. There have been a couple times where I’ve accidentally acted as a vampire. I’ll search up the post you’re referring to.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Sounds like she’s a decent magician, christian or not.

Reach out to one of your protective spirits, if you don’t know which one then just reach out. ask them to lock her away from it, they’ll know how to hide information better than she can find it. Just do what they tell you to do.

Clean out your energy to get rid of all the traces. Also, shift your mind to a place where you’re not a magician and it’ll be harder to find. good luck.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

because christian is ignorance religion
and it always produce stupid blind sheep radical peoples

“shit” religion to control stupid peoples
but perhaps its bit better than islam