Advantages to Soul Travel?

What are the advantages to using soul travel? It seems like anything that you can do with it would be more easily accomplished with either divination or evocation.

1 Like
What are the advantages to using soul travel? It seems like anything that you can do with it would be more easily accomplished with either divination or evocation.

Soul travel enables you to be anywhere at any time, in a way that is much more immersive than divination or scrying.

Also, it allows you to be present inside various astral temples for studying with Ascended Masters, demons, angels etc, and gives you access to the 20-some planes of existence.

Beyond this, our knowledge of soul travel gets vague, because very few humans in history have ever truly unlocked the secrets of soul travel, and entering the deepest planes. (Possibly no humans in history, actually, and E.A. may be the furthest along in his pathworking the planes. I believe he’s done over half.)

The ultimate pathworking of magick is soul travel. That is, to access and integrate the lessons of every plane of existence into your soul consciousness.

Aleister Crowley called this “rising on the planes.”

You raise a good point though, the 3 godlike powers do blend and overlap, and we could actually refer to them all as simply one power: magick.

Magick = divination + evocation + soul travel

P.S. I believe our most important program we release at Become A Living God will be Soul Travel, because it is the true crowning achievement of a magician, and there is virtually no information whatsoever on this topic available. It is the uncharted territory of the occult, and we are pioneering it.

P.P.S. Competence at soul travel will radically open up your ability to perform divination and evocation. If I understand E.A.'s story correctly, the real “breakthrough” phase of his powers transpired when he mastered soul travel, and it turbocharged his abilities with divination and evocation.

2 Likes

That’s very interesting, I always thought it was the other way around.

1 Like
That's very interesting, I always thought it was the other way around.

It’s both ways, actually.

Divination improves your evocation, which empowers your soul travel.

And then once you achieve soul travel, you turbocharge the two previous powers.

1 Like

[quote=“Timothy, post:4, topic:1239”]

That’s very interesting, I always thought it was the other way around.

It’s both ways, actually.

Divination improves your evocation, which empowers your soul travel.

And then once you achieve soul travel, you turbocharge the two previous powers.[/quote]

MUST GET ALL THREE COURSES!!! AAOAOARRGGH

1 Like