Adramelech

I am interested in knowing more about Adramelech. I am already in communication with him on a regular basis.
Is there anything you can tell me about him, if you worked with him?
I have trouble finding his sigil, can you point me in the right direction please?

I have spoken with him, and he told me, “I was always a king, never a god.” In my UPG, he told me that he was King Ashurbanipal.
I know he is mentioned in the bible but that’s not enough for me to go on.

The way he looks to me, when he appears, is 6’2 or so and with long black curly hair, down to the middle of his back/below his shoulders. He is slender but well built and muscular.
Years ago (and you can laugh at me for this, but I’m serious) I saw him in a club, shaking hands with my now-ex boyfriend. He reminded me of that memory, it was about 20 years ago though.

I say the gods walk among us already.

I look forward to your replies. Thanks for reading.

I’ve invoked Him twice - once with V.K. Jehannum’s invocation and once with the invocation from Tree of Qliphoth - and both were very pleasurable experiences. He absolutely loves music. I used the original sigil on V.K. Jehannum’s blog post on Adrammelech.

According to Enoch Petrucelli’s book The Black Witch, working with Adrammelech as the ruler of the Qliphothic shere of Samael, con be tough, because you’re world view gets turned upside-down. However you can ask Adramelech for a short break, to which He usually agrees, unless that particular ordeal is vital for your assent.

According to the book, Tree of Qliphoth, He and Moloch are brothers, and there statues were side by side in ancient Babylon.

3 Likes