Adam Thoth's Best Fucking Temple Set up Yet!

Absolutely awesome!! Great Job…I can feel how sacred your temple is…the energy in your temple must be electrifying. Very inspiring!! :heart::metal:

2 Likes

Love the energy!
This is just awesome…

2 Likes

@AdamThoth Love it!

3 Likes

I only do this for my own celebration and gratitude of Lucifer and the gods because my time is worth more now with my new career.
I was at one point making ritual items and doing custom work for people but the time I would spend doing it is far more valuable these days. I would need to charge enormous amounts of money for my work to match my current income.

Unfortunately most people involved in the occult don’t have much money let alone to be able to afford the prices I would need to charge to equal my current lifestyle I’ve become accustomed to. The vast majority of people who begin the occult are in fact doing it in order to gain material wealth in the first place because they are broke.
Unfortunately for those people they seldom actually develop the power to manifest the wealth they want. The main reason being is they focus so much on attempting to gain prosperity that they totally neglect the original purpose behind the occult which is personal evolution or becoming a living god.

You don’t evolve until you have dropped the wanting of more. And you can’t manifest until you have evolved.
When you reach that place in your evolution the world is your oyster. I recently had a 3 some with two strange women in a hotel room with the encouragement of my soulmate. I don’t know many people who can say that is the life they live.

In my old videos my humble origins can be clearly seen in the background in my tiny little bare minimalist apartment, I was overweight struggling to make ends meet my current wife at the time was pretty narcissistic and controlling I had a drinking problem it wasn’t the best situation.
Only after I dropped all the wanting things to be different and focused my attention inward, on Lucifer, the nature of reality it’s self both internal and external did I gain the clarity and focus to see the universe as I kew it could be and have it actually follow suit to my vision. Thanks to Lucifer of course.

I don’t know why this response went in this direction but perhaps someone needed to hear it, Lucifer only knows.

9 Likes

I think they fail to manifest money because they don’t put in the work to build a physical gateway for it to manifest like a business , they put the intention out but not thr action in

4 Likes

That’s a very good point.

4 Likes

Aka they neglect the masculine portion of the manifestation , u got the point lol

2 Likes

Yup the projective active solar energy.

3 Likes

@AdamThoth worked his ass off to build this. I am so proud of him and how it turned out :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for this detailed reply and who knows maybe I am the one that needed to hear it :wink:

I’m very happy that you have evolved and improved so many areas of your life :slight_smile:

Being happy in your own skin and in your environment is an awesome feeling! May you continue to evolve!

2 Likes

Btw it should be noted that the demon painting is my work :grin:

3 Likes

It’s definitely my second favorite piece of yours baby you know tye one you painted for me is my first fave :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Dawwwww :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Its a credentials of ministry I am an ordained minister of the LHP Lol :joy:

2 Likes

i see that after i enlarge it. lol. I still prefer ‘graduate of magick’. let’s stick with that story. haha. sound so much cooler.

3 Likes

Hey Adam, looks great! Love it!

2 Likes

That is fucking magnificent. Wow.

I need to step my game up.

I’m not the best at organization. My altars are really hectic and busy, or I struggle to figure out what to put on it to make it look better.

2 Likes

Neat clean and organized is what you have to keep in mind and the best way to do that is by using the laws of proportion. By thirds and fifths one way and by halves and eighths the other direction its the Fibonacci and golden ratio. Its the most effective and aesthetic.

5 Likes

You did a wonderful job, very nice. :grin:

3 Likes

Wow! You’ve done an excellent job!

1 Like