Adam Thoth leaving the forum

I am announcing my departure from the BALG forum. This one is for all my peeps and they know who they are :wink:
I regret that over the past few months I haven’t been able to give each of you as much attention individually as I used to. I’ve been somewhat busy with various things and probably will be for some time. I remember in the beginning I would spend hours and hours talking to just a handful of people.

Soon that grew into unmanageable numbers and unfortunately time is linear and I’m unable to do much about it without a vehicle that travels somewhat near the speed of light, and even if I did that’s kind of going the opposite way there. :thinking: Unless I plan on discussing these topics with Dr Zaius and Mark Wahlberg. Although I wouldn’t mind telling him that I enjoyed his recent film, Infinite. Dayum! Funky Bunch is still funky all these years later who could have predicted it?

But that’s all beside the point. Thing is, I have things I have to go do. I’m not going to have time to be on this forum anymore. Not that I have had time lately as I’m sure many of you have noticed. So what I’m going to do is sort of pull a Lady Eva here and anyone who wants to stay in touch with me after I leave here, send me a DM with your email.

Since 2016 or whenever I joined, this community has been an amazing group to be part of. I’m so glad I got a chance to talk to you and that we could learn from each other. So much love and bon voyage! Cheers! :wink:

35 Likes

Well then, if your leaving take care of yourself. You know you can always just let your account slide back to TL1 and come and go occasionally. So I guess I’ll see ya read ya if you return sometime.

3 Likes

Hey man, im sorry to see you leaving. You are a staple around here. I recall you giving me some good advice on things when I had just joined the forum so I’m greatly appreciative of that. Hope your current path is a fruitful one :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I will be available just not here, I have to focus on what I’m working on. If it wasn’t against the rules to post email address I would just post one here but since we can’t I have to do it individually. :sweat: I want to make sure that everyone who was a companion on my path as I passed through here gets a little something special when I’m done with it :blush:

6 Likes

Good luck man you will be missed

3 Likes

Good journey, Adam.

5 Likes

Good luck on your journey man! You’ll do great things I’m sure!

5 Likes

You contributed a lot to the forum, and I don’t think I interacted with you a lot, but I in particular recall that whole thread about telekinesis. I decided not to put a lot of time and effort into that though and instead focus on other things.

4 Likes

I wish you well in all you do Dr Thoth.

2 Likes

Life keep busy,hope you write a book of you experience whit magick,and good luck, blessings

2 Likes

Well, you would be missed, man.

Best wishes in all your projects and hope we will see each other again.

2 Likes

Take care and may the spirits guide you to your next destination. You have contributed so much to this place.

Stay in touch, you have my Facebook :wink:

3 Likes

Aw shoot, you were one of my top 10 favorite members here and have been on inspiration to me. Well wishes to you wherever you go.

4 Likes

You are going to be greatly missed here Adam.
I am sorry to see that you are leaving :worried:

We have shared views on subjects before and I’ve often found what you have to say interesting, deeply informed and inspiring and also at times, many of us have been uplifted by your sense of humour, which is nice considering some subjects can get a bit deep and murky.

It’s been a thrill for me to feel that I know someone as skilled and knowledgeable as you.

Your ability to turn the fun on will be missed.
Your thought provoking responses will be missed.

Your inspiration on the other hand, well, that will remain :slightly_smiling_face:

So best wishes to you, and for all that is important to you.
Thank you Dr Adam Thoth :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I may have not communicated with you much but your posts have been very informative and one even helped me a lot.

All the best with your journey!

3 Likes

Thank you for everything, friend. Wish you the best!

1 Like

Your best advice for hearing/communicating with spirits topic has greatly helped me a huge ton throughout the past year since watching your video based on the subject. One of the many excellent BALG topics well worth a good bookmark. Many best wishes out there Adam :crystal_ball:

2 Likes