Actualizing thoughts

I’ve been starting to notice for quite some time that what I think materializes in reality,not all the time but most of the time.In the sense that,say person X wanted to go somewhere,I didn’t want X to go,but I don’t say it to him.He ends up telling me something came up and he’s not going.I mean,this is just one of the numerous scenarios that have occurred,another time I was In this bus,there was a woman sitting a few seats ahead of me and her legs were blocking the walk way.I just wanted her to move away,and she got off the bus on the next stop.These are not great things,I know,but at times it’s pretty fun and intriguing of why is this happening.I’m sure there are numerous others here…sharing of your experiences would be great

Pair that with visualization and you’ve got my storm spells.

Yes this seems to be common when you have trained your mind, your thoughts and intentions begin to mold reality, and other peoples subconscious, so they respond to your intent. There may be some people who do not respond. After some practice, you might consider practicing on/with those who don’t so you can develop stronger influence.

I like doing this while driving to get people out of my lane, etc. It’s good practice and can speed up travel time.

You may come upon others who try it on you. Being highly experienced in self awareness and your own mind states is one of the ways to notice this.

I’ve been experiencing the same thing, but for only little things like making someone say something–nothing far-fetched but still not coincidental. Now, only to make this work for sex…

I just remembered, one time I did some solar workings including with candle magick, and load of people started calling me “Sunshine” as a nickname - this is unusual because it’s usually something you call boys or men, or maybe little girls, but in London it’s ususual to call an adult woman that.

It started just after I began the work, with my postman calling me it, and ended just after I finished, so I think there was a clear tie in, and it was all types of different people doing it including women in shops and stuff. I think my work spilled over into “reality”!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:2760”]I just remembered, one time I did some solar workings including with candle magick, and load of people started calling me “Sunshine” as a nickname - this is unusual because it’s usually something you call boys or men, or maybe little girls, but in London it’s ususual to call an adult woman that.

It started just after I began the work, with my postman calling me it, and ended just after I finished, so I think there was a clear tie in, and it was all types of different people doing it including women in shops and stuff. I think my work spilled over into “reality”![/quote]

I think this is a clear example of direct effect. I have had people tell me word for word affirmations I have done about myself, etc. :slight_smile: It was pretty surprising (at first).