Active Curses

Does anyone have any experience with baneful workings and curses enacted for harm in the moment? For example, being in a threatening situation or a circumstance where ritual cannot be used. I would imagine psychic vampirism or Qigong used for destructive purposes might be effective. Please post ideas or experiences.

Vampyrism to cause noticeable damage at one feeding will require you to have been practicing a while.

I had an experience with this yesterday morning on my way home from work. I stopped to rest because it was already Ninety degrees at 6am and there was a jogger going by and I decided to get some energy from him and as I was draining him he actually stumbled and fell kind of like the way people look when they get up too fast.

I have a whole system of techniques designed for such purposes as in my younger days and even now being the little guy in the crowd I always seem to have someone wanting to play bully with me. In direct confrontation I use a combination of energy techniques developed to target a persons chakra points either at a distance or by physical contact for various effects such as “winding them” or deterring their aggression to downright sending them to the hospital. If you want to end it all rather quickly but deterring them isn’t an option at that point one technique I’ve used is to create a web of energy on the ground in the area that the person and I are in and having tendrils latch onto him absorbing his energy as well as absorbing energy from my opponent everytime we make physical contact. This will wear them down pretty quickly I’ve noticed and the fight will end shortly there after. If you think this is too much work what I’ve done with the tendril web technique is to have my opponents own energy fuel it so that I can concentrate on the task of confronting him directly.

Hi,

What would you recommend to remove those people at work who declared you as an enemy? I Loved my job, but because of these haters they made my life a living hell. I go to work because I have a family to support. I want to banish and remove these M’fers in my working environment.

I appreciate your comments.

Thanks.
I have a whole system of techniques designed for such purposes as in my younger days and even now being the little guy in the crowd I always seem to have someone wanting to play bully with me. In direct confrontation I use a combination of energy techniques developed to target a persons chakra points either at a distance or by physical contact for various effects such as “winding them” or deterring their aggression to downright sending them to the hospital. If you want to end it all rather quickly but deterring them isn’t an option at that point one technique I’ve used is to create a web of energy on the ground in the area that the person and I are in and having tendrils latch onto him absorbing his energy as well as absorbing energy from my opponent everytime we make physical contact. This will wear them down pretty quickly I’ve noticed and the fight will end shortly there after. If you think this is too much work what I’ve done with the tendril web technique is to have my opponents own energy fuel it so that I can concentrate on the task of confronting him directly.[/quote]

DAA-UMN, Kitari! … Who Knew? :o Z

If you think that’s awesome wait til I get my book going. :slight_smile:

I’d like to volunteer to be your proofreader & copy editor!!! :wink: Z

Thanks for that technique, exactly what I was looking for. You also mentioned harming the root chakra can result in serious damage, and I have been experimenting with visualizing it first in it’s bright red, vibrant color, then let it turn brown and finally a deathly black.

visualization is only half the battle when targeting the chakras. I’d elaborate further but I really don’t want to give away all the material for the book before it’s published. lol