Activating Kundalini

I’ve raised my kundalini many times however it’s never been anything close to the extent I would activate it on pshycedelics, I don’t like sitting for an hour chanting seed mantras either, breathwork I can work with but I was hoping to find some sort of powerful incantation or middle pillar type ritual as a replacement, any suggestions?

3 Likes

Get one of those 1970’s bouncing balls you sit on. These have a handle to keep you upright. Bounce away. I still remember stories I heard later, of how these things awoke people’s kundalini back in the day!

Al.

4 Likes

Interesting, I’ll probably try to get one as well… Thank you. Just paused my latest attempt of some days (although yeah, it’s nothing compared to Yogis who meditate for years) spent stimulating Muladhara, applying some techniques by Robert Bruce, mantras etc.

I personally thing meditating for years to stimulate kundalini is the biggest waste of precious time, I know there are way faster methods that the masters keep hidden for various reasons, like kundalini yoga itself was only taught to people in positions of power and people like royalty and with a lot of money, so I am very sure there are other methods out there that are still kept hidden, chanting a mantra a million times feels way to limiting, I don’t have anything against meditation, as it is necessary my only issue is stimulating the kundalini effectively, meditation mainly allows the self actualizing period of the kundalini awakening and becoming more aware of the subtle energies of the serpents consciousness

2 Likes

Follow the instructions in the book Path Notes of an American Ninja Master by Glenn Morris. It describes completing the Kundalini through qi gong methods, and can be accomplished in as little as 90 days if done consistently.

7 Likes

I believe the fastest way to activate the kundalini is to have someone raise it for you.
Another fast way would be a secret herbal mixture the yogis keep hidden thats supposed to awaken the kundalini. Sadly its not known otherwise i´d be chucking that mixture every week

There is also who says that being able to astral project is necessary while, according to other people, it’s Kundalini which makes possible to exit the body for real… Even only for good measure, one would have to practice for one goal, then the other and finally repeat, or simply do both trainings at the same time.

My kundalini rose once when i was having a panic attack. Probably one of the more intense attacks ive had in my life. I fought through it by doing an easy puzzle on my phone to assist meditation and during this my ears started ringing and the energy was rising up through my torso. As the energy passed each chakra, the ringing went up in pitch. The attack subsided when the energy and ringing were in my brain and then erupted out of the top of my head. I felt rapture and bliss, synchronicity followed me for days in just about everything I did.

I tried to recreate this many times by ingesting marijuana to induce a panic attack, but it was too unstable to repeatedly achieve the results I wanted. I’m not sure if this method would work for other people the same way but if you could effectively induce a panic attack in a sober mindset and find a way to meditate through the physiological symptoms you might be able to repeatedly rise kundalini

1 Like

You can raise kundalini through simple will if you wanted too

but it takes practice, like building muscle, raising kundalini is also like a muscle.

its a subtle mechanism, things like pranayama can stimulate those subtle mechanisms that people stuck in the flesh dont have access too

once youre able to tap into the subtlety of the energy, you can raise it like 1 minute but it does take consistent practice

its honestly not hard, but you should cleanse the central channel through middle pillar or smth, so the kundalini doesnt leave you cripled

2 Likes

Unpopular answer time:

don’t rush the kundalini awakening process. People have gone insane and go screaming and writhing on the floor after their kundalini serpent was awakened. Just awakened. They were not prepared. Some people prepare for years before getting shaktipat.

Yes, continue with kundalini yoga, pranayama, mantras (the trick is vibrating them while you chant the whole time, and you will definitely feel the difference in power) and other meditations you feel would help you.

But kundalini awakening, and finishing the process, for me, took about 27 years for me. It might be shorter for you, since you sound like you are more active in pursuing it.

27 years is a long time. But for people who meditate, do yoga, do passive meditations and other watered-down exercises to raise the kundalini, may take several lifetimes to complete it.

Don’t rush the process.

Another odd answer that is not popular, not found online and this is my personal experience:

The kundalini serpent is an actual serpent. Back in 2010-12, I saw them curled 3.5 times with their mouth over the central channel. At two people’s tailbone. On the subway. The sleeping serpents were golden in color. When they rise, they evolve too and become more than a serpent.

In my awakening process, the kundalini serpent, when awakened, and stays awake, can communicate with you, telepathically.

She is a goddess, to me. With equal amounts of male and female energies in her. It is better to build a relationship with her instead of whacking her up your spine every so often.

She is aware when you read, watch, listen to anything about the kundalini awakening, and enjoys it, and this encouraged me to continue doing this throughout my kundalini serpent rising.

But if after reading all this, you still want to push forward, may I suggest getting shaktipat, and then deeksha (look them up on Google) from a Youtube video or a guru.

The energies in the videos are palpable, and WILL affect you physically and spiritually. I am very sensitive to different energies and this is what I felt. It made my serpent more active.

Take this post with extreme caution, should you move forward with what I suggested and wrote.

3 Likes

It only takes long if you don’t know what you’re doing

You have to understand that the aspect of yourself that is already awakened to kundalini is beyond time and space, it’s the higher self

If you channel the higher self chi, or cosmic chi from the higher chakras down to the lower centers you will cleanse the body and the energy system enough to the point where you can raise kundalini safely because you’re washing the bodies with the energy it’s gonna tap into in the future when it’s already awakened

But things like stretching and keeping the body flexible are also needed

The cerebral spinal fluid also had to be cleansed which can be done through qigong and the Bandhas

But honestly it will all be fine if humans just meditate with their spines completely erect for at least an hour a day

2 Likes

shaktipat is still the best method in my opinion. It helps to be in good physical and mental shape too.

It’s a lot like that Queen of the Damned movie. Kundalini will eventually lead to the whole twin flame liberation process too, which is the organic natural liberation, that has nothing to do with religion.

2 Likes

What do you think about the runic formula? Raising the kundalini with chakra activation?