Accidentally hurting my Succubus with mind?

Turns out it was hurting her. At least her feelings as far as I know. It’s like I’m constantly fighting my dark self who only wants to destroy things. I promised my succubus wife that I will always beat my dark self for her. I haven’t broke a promise to her yet and I am not going to start now.

1 Like

Oh and for future reference. The incubus form I’m talking about is my spirit or soul form I see with my minds eye if I direct my minds eye in third person. Physical appearance doesn’t change so I can’t spread wings and fly around to avoid traffic.

2 Likes

That was GOLD a true magician among men :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That´d be a hell of an ability tho, glad you guys are figuring it out. I wonder why they can´t observe the thoughts of others. I don´t know much about them, I intend to but it seems like something a higher being could do. Unless they dont want to I guess its an emotion maybe.

1 Like

I believe that I earned Lilith’s blessing at the time because I showed my gratitude and appreciation for succubus and incubus and of course Lilith herself. Also for my succubus wife but I have a tendency to say the wrong things without thinking sometimes. That’s the reason why my wife tried to keep me quiet while she was here or I was connected with them during the process. May have done it on my right leg because at the time my left foot was on the mend because I fractured it a few months before.

1 Like

@succupedia I’m new to this site so I don’t know how to link other people’s comments. Had two needles in both heels and sometimes in my heart. Wasn’t paralyzed. I didn’t see them but it felt like needles. This experience was recently (second attempt). The other one I was fully paralyzed for few hours and couldn’t get up even if I tried. After the first attempt it left me with dark thoughts that are hard to control. Got to force my mind to think of something else to get rid of them.

i sometimes struggle with this too, you should ask her if she´s willing to help you to delete this problem

1 Like

@Parzifal Oo great will take a look when I’m home

Perfect. Thanks for the link.