Accidental Evocation with great Success

So, I primarily work with angels in my general workings. This is not because I have reservations against working with demons, it’s because angels in lore, are always way more bad ass. Samael, an angel of Yehuwah was the one who killed every firstborn child in Egypt. Two angels blinded an entire city (Sodom). In the lore, angels are just incredibly bad ass, and so I stick to working with them.

So, I kept on trying to find an angel that taught divination. But it kept on coming up with Christian websites saying how divination is a sin. Anyways, today, I finally found a website with the information that I needed. Eistibus is the angel of divination.

So, I was thinking about evoking her on Monday because I intuit that she’s connected to Luna. So, while I was getting undressed for my shower I started chanting the name to practice.

“Eis-ti-bus, Eis-ti-bus, Eis-ti-bus…” I must’ve done it a dozen times at least. When I got into the shower I was thinking of the Hebrew blesssing and I said, “Baruch hashem l’Eistibus” which means “Blessed be the name of Eistibus.”

And then, I instantly started thinking of a divination system with the Hebrew alphabet, and it was like the information was just being downloaded. I was thinking about how the stones would be used in divination, what kinds of questions it would answer and how it would answer them.

It wasn’t until I was half-way through thinking about how to go about making this myself that it hit me that I probably accidentally evoked Eistibus and this was my result, and instant download of a new way of divination.

I already offered her some wine.

I just wanted to share this experience with you guys.

1 Like

Oh wow… honestly I am afraid of angels. Yeah you’re right they are fuckin bad ass, they got me in trouble pretty bad after I prayed to them for help, because so Christian religion advice you…that was couple of years ago. I would evoke/invoke the most badass demon there is, but I am afraid of angels, I felt on my own skin how mean they can be. I wish I wasn’t …but even if I would want to work with them I am on left hand path and totally demon mingled…probably angels would not be happy with me…what do you think?

What you are claiming about the nature of the relationship between angels and demons is what I call a limiting belief. It is not false, because each person creates their subjective reality, and so your beliefs are creative.

But, it is limiting you from experiencing the fullness of your ascent. I don’t evoke demons, not because I think that it would in some way be negative to me, but because I already am in the Angelic Current. I have everything I need among the angels. However, should a demonic entity approach me and wanted to communicate, I would have no qualms about such or fear that he might break out in a war against my angelic protectors.

E.A. evokes angels and demons, Lady Eva evokes angels and demons, some members of the forum talk about evoking angels and demons at the same time. When you come to realize that every entity and spirit is a mask of the one God, or Spirit, or Source. Then the idea of fear eradicates from you.

I’m not asking you to work with angels, what I am asking you to do is change your limiting belief into a liberating belief. One that frees you for more options.

One of the reasons people have reservations in the first place is use of the word “demon.” I hate that word. I go out of my way to call them Djinn (most of the Goetic spirits) or just entities or deities. There’s of course certain spirits whose primary functions are mostly negative and hurtful. Flauros for example, I DO call a “demon.”

It really all comes down to the intent of the practitioner. What are you using the spirit for? To hurt someone? Then you are the demon. For greed? Money, love, power? That’s debatable. I don’t think there’s a damn thing wrong with greed and lust, especially if you have strong will and control over it. It’s very human and arguably, healthy, most of the time.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:1, topic:9111”]So, I was thinking about evoking her on Monday because I intuit that she’s connected to Luna. So, while I was getting undressed for my shower I started chanting the name to practice.

“Eis-ti-bus, Eis-ti-bus, Eis-ti-bus…” I must’ve done it a dozen times at least. When I got into the shower I was thinking of the Hebrew blesssing and I said, “Baruch hashem l’Eistibus” which means “Blessed be the name of Eistibus.”[/quote]

I have been thinking of certain entities or simply saying their name and becoming enraptured and seeing essences of them…I also think that is because I have gotten better at snapping into theta gamma…it seems I go there naturally sometimes…

Badass, dude! I work with angels a lot as well. Mind Private Messaging me so we can talk? Also, I have a few suggestions. If you don’t have it already, get the Dictionary of Angels including Fallen Angels. It lists about every hebrew angel publicly known, and it’s definitely a good handbook to have laying around, in any ritual. Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your knowledge of hebrew magick and Jewish lore in general! I left that god recently, but I still practice with the lore. Seriously, PM me, I want to talk about a shitload of stuff. :smiley: