Absorbing other people emotions feelings and energy

Can’t seems to break this as my moon is next to my chart ruler in conjunction what should I do in order to break this enormous illogical amounts of energy

Im a cancer sun scorpio moon born in the year of the fire tiger. The feels bro…

1 Like

Perhaps you are highly sensitive like me, which means it cannot be changed. What can be changed is your attitude towards it, so you become more focused on shielding, cutting and focusing on the positive side of it. You get a huge stream of information, when you are highly sensitive, so to remove what is unnecessary and irrelevant to you is deeply important. There is something very poetic about being like that, if you use it wisely. This includes a lot of time alone and demanding it without excuse, as it is absolutely necessary for you to thrive. So I would say instead of trying to break it, change your attitude completely about it and integrate it into your life to enrich it in some ways.

1 Like

Filter it. Take it into your belly and purge out the nasty. Use the remaining. Consider it feeding time.

1 Like

Wear a silver ring, silver breaks all forms of energetic vampyrism, keep in mind this will also weaken your ability for draining others with tendrils significantly, however this will weaken energetic drain from others significantly if that is the case.

1 Like