Abremelin Magick Squares

I have searched this forum as well as Google and I haven’t been able to find any useful information pertaining to the Abremelin Magick Squares.

How does one use these magick squares to procure the desired affects?

[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/]http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/[/url]

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:3537”]I have searched this forum as well as Google and I haven’t been able to find any useful information pertaining to the Abremelin Magick Squares.

How does one use these magick squares to procure the desired affects?

[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/]http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/[/url][/quote]

If you aren’t working with them as described in the book, I find they work well when activated as sigils, in the fashion EA describes. Likewise, they can be used as astral gateways to converse with the powers they encompass.

How did EA describe the activation of them as sigils? This is more or less what I had in mind

I still can’t astral project after 6 years of trying =/

You would activate them the same way you would a sigil for a spirit. Look in the newsletter archive for the technique, then use it to open the square. Once it is open, give your command, and then, depending on what your goal is, either carry the square on you, or hide it away so it can go about its work.

So for instance if I am looking at the money square, it’s “open” when “This is where the magick starts to happen! About 80-85 percent of people that use this method start to see the sigil “flash.” The lines of the sigil will appear to disappear from the paper, and then they reappear. BUT, when they reappear, they are now in 3 dimensions, as if they are floating above the paper, or beaming out of it. They may take on different energetic colors as well. The remaining percentage of people who don’t see this instead are hit with an intense intuitive awareness that the sigil is charged, that the spirit has answered, and that their goal will be achieved.” (from the Newsletter) is achieved?

[quote=“Illustrious, post:5, topic:3537”]So for instance if I am looking at the money square, it’s “open” when “This is where the magick starts to happen! About 80-85 percent of people that use this method start to see the sigil “flash.” The lines of the sigil will appear to disappear from the paper, and then they reappear. BUT, when they reappear, they are now in 3 dimensions, as if they are floating above the paper, or beaming out of it. They may take on different energetic colors as well. The remaining percentage of people who don’t see this instead are hit with an intense intuitive awareness that the sigil is charged, that the spirit has answered, and that their goal will be achieved.” (from the Newsletter) is achieved?[/quote]Yes. Most people get the “flash,” but others, like myself, get a magnetic pull that makes it difficult to pull my gaze from the sigil.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:3, topic:3537”]How did EA describe the activation of them as sigils? This is more or less what I had in mind

I still can’t astral project after 6 years of trying =/[/quote]

As far as astral projection, check out my post here:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-soul-travel-omnipresence/my-favorite-how-to-guides-on-soul-travel-try-them-if-you-have-issues/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-soul-travel-omnipresence/my-favorite-how-to-guides-on-soul-travel-try-them-if-you-have-issues/[/url]

[quote=“Illustrious, post:3, topic:3537”]How did EA describe the activation of them as sigils? This is more or less what I had in mind

I still can’t astral project after 6 years of trying =/[/quote]
[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html[/url]

I just saw a book in the kindle store for less than 2 dollars on this topic.

I remember when you had to pay $200 to get that, and even then it’s kind of a steal since it’s not really talked about, it’s a technique that’s even in popular grimores, but not dissected or understood, the magician is more or less told to operate through it with little emphasis or “open understanding” of this concept.

A good example of this is in the necronomicon spellbook, and I really have to point this out, because this is really probably the most important part of the operation if you are a novice.

Sure, a sigil, or a name are completely unnecessary, but it usually takes a shitload a skill, and not everyone has that to be honest.

performing a blank invocation isn’t impossible, but there are variables to it that make it somewhat different and perhaps a bit more challenging than a regular evocation, however, you are a god with limitless power and this is what you aim to achieve.

My general warning to you comes from doing this for several years and doing things many people wouldn’t try. If you want to avoid panic attacks, general anxiety, and arthritis, you will want to do some type of yoga/strenuous exercise that makes you sweat really good. Staying hydrated is important I don’t know why this is 100% important, but “spirit says” “not doing it will burn you out”. You will avoid a total shitty diet, since you of course are trying to use your body to channel this energy, and don’t want to purposefully shove your pie hole full of some processed garbage that your body can’t properly digest. You also might want to regularly meditate, as these things all will aid in your ability to shift into these mental states with greater ease.

Also, be careful about the frequency and duration of the openings, and make sure you don’t get too varied in what entities you use during a given period of time because eventually this can catch up to you. Although nobody will really say too much, you could really harm your state of health by contacting tons of different entities in this manner, because of the alchemy of the soul this ritual ignites. So imagine channeling a bunch of different energies into your body, like it’s a fuse box, channeling tons of powers and forces it can’t handle at once. If we see the voltage steadily increased we see crazy things happen that shouldn’t, like electricity arcing about, smoke, fire, all leading up to a major explosion… This is of course a metaphor for death/destruction/general insanity. But first you get signs your warnings…Your joints get into extreme pain, you get extreme anxiety, resulting in “bouts of madness” and the like. You’ll know it when you see it, and people will call you crazy if they witness it.

These are your warning signs something is obviously wrong.

These things require time to dedicate to the entity and the working, there is also an art and a science to increasing the frequency of the workings, however it is one often of self discover. Even in my contact with other authors, I have to frequently remind them I’m not talking about Austin Osmand Spare’s techniques when I mention these workings, and I realize my comments on sigil magick have probably got some incredibly befuddled looks without being seen in the proper context…

Now that I’ve given my two cents worth of warnings, I will let the fun begin.

You are Already God,
-Frater Apotheosis.

frater a is right…i experienced the energetic impact many times and it almost fried my nervous system.but this is not common for everyone so don’t worry…

sensitive people with fragile nervous system(like me) are in danger because we don’t have the natural filters to slow down the vibrational shift…

taking heroine from the nose filters the shift,because it runs through the stomach,filtering there,and then it goes in your blood.the shift it builds up slowly.it drains liquids from your body in order to give you this HIGH.
now if you inject heroine directly into your blood,then the sudden shift change can damage you very seriously…

[quote=“dron, post:9, topic:3537”]frater a is right…i experienced the energetic impact many times and it almost fried my nervous system.but this is not common for everyone so don’t worry…

sensitive people with fragile nervous system(like me) are in danger because we don’t have the natural filters to slow down the vibrational shift…

taking heroine from the nose filters the shift,because it runs through the stomach,filtering there,and then it goes in your blood.the shift it builds up slowly.it drains liquids from your body in order to give you this HIGH.
now if you inject heroine directly into your blood,then the sudden shift change can damage you very seriously…[/quote]

Slightly confused. Please clarify:

Is Frater Apotheosis talking about the Sigil opening technique covered in the Sigil Newsletter?

And Dron, how does your mention of heroin relate to this? When I take heroin IV it. I have found this to be, at the moment, the only manner in which I am capable of achieving altered states of consciousness, as I find it incredibly hard to relax due to my ADHD.

I have used heroin to meditate before, but I intend to experiment with attempting AP after a shot of heroin in the next few days.

I tried it with weed last night but I ended up falling asleep. Prior to that, I was having uncontrolled thoughts and feelings and the whole experience was very strange, as it always is lately when I smoke weed.

yes.that’s what he’s talking about. you can open squares with the same way…

as for the heroine i wanted to show an example of how the energetic inpact (for some people) pass unfiltered to the body.for a user,a shot of heroine is fine.for a non user it could be very harsh to handle.

if you are familiar with heroine then you know what does to your body in order to keep you in that state.it drains you.that’s why many magicians sometimes are starting to loose weight after rituals…

Ahh I see, that also explains why when I first started shooting up ages ago, it was like a blast of pure power, these days it’s more subdued, that and I’m not an addict anymore.

Well, I suppose I’ll always be an addict, but my daily life revolves around ascension, not acquisition of drugs.

To add onto all the great advice here I’d like to add (and anyone please feel free to correct me or add to this) but from what little I know about the squares I understand that it helps to learn about the square you’re going to use.

See each square is “governed” by a specific entity(s).
Learn which entities rule over and carry out the task for the square you want to use so you know what you’re dealing with.

Some of them are carried out by your HGA while others are carried out by King Amaymon and his ilk.

It could help to call out to the entity while opening the square and also read the square aloud in a whispered tone while opening it.

This will not only get the attention of those doing the work but saying the names out loud like an incantation along with reading the square will bring you further and further down into the rapture state you need to achieve.

“The rapture” can be a VERY subtle shift so don’t get discouraged if you don’t think you feel it.

For the longest time I didn’t think I was achieving this state because I was expecting fireworks and earthquakes resulting in the bowels of hell rising up to receive my command. (Yes seriously lol)

But I find now that a lot of the time I don’t even realize I was in rapture until I’m done with the ritual and the feeling of the state won’t go away without some type of grounding.

It really IS important to find a way to ground yourself
I used the “make a sandwich” idea from EA’s works just last night after performing a 45 min ritual and found that it almost immediately brought me down to earth and I had no more worries about the end result.

Hope this helps and good luck! You can do this! GET FUCKIN PUMPED!!!

MK

Yeah, I’m still holding out for the BALG-created Sandwich of Grounding egregore. Hail the Sandwich!

I’ve recently stumbled upon Aaron Leitch homepage where he has uploaded a Pdf of his version of the corrected Abramelin Squares. this is his correction to the newer updated translation by Dehn and guth who it seems could not properly decipher the grids.

from reading these corrections it appears lietch worked out the proper alignment of these squares. All squares are now complete.

in any case the link is below and Aaron made it FREE for the public as an addendum to the revised translation.
[url=http://kheph777.tripod.com/abrasquares.pdf]http://kheph777.tripod.com/abrasquares.pdf[/url]

2 Likes