Abramelin Square for manifesting money

People, for those who frequent the Facebook page of E.A., what was that magickal square in the book of Abramelin (I am not sure if it was this book) that can give you thousands of dollars if it is opened using sigil magick?

I am remember that someone asked E.A. for suggestions on sigil magick and he gave her this square. E.A. also told her that he could manifest $3500 in less than 12 hours!

I would like to know which is, because I want to experiment with this squares and test how much powerful are they.

12 Likes

There are squares that can help draw wealth. The working you seem to be referring to was a full evocation. An evocation that calls on many particular entities to carry out all sorts of things. Why not flip through the book and go from there?

1 Like

There was a square in evoking eternity used to evoke many entities for a large sum of cash delivered

1 Like

@ TANIA - Seems like I vaguely recall reading that also. I’m gonna browse around a bit; see if I can find it … if I do, I’ll let you know :wink: Z

That square wasn’t the one in Evoking Eternity, I am completely sure.
And it is not an evocation. E.A. recommended to just open it as you would do with any sigil. There are not any need to evoke any entity.

There was a square in evoking eternity used to evoke many entities for a large sum of cash delivered

Again, it isn’t that square…

2 Likes

There may have been something like that in Kingdom of Flames as it has been a while since I read it.

1 Like

Is it a sigil or a square? I just remember seeing two or three entities that can give you money, but just that…

1 Like

Is it a sigil or a square? I just remember seeing two or three entities that can give you money, but just that…[/quote]

In BaLG, I recall EA suggesting Clauneck for pulling in small amounts of quick cash (up to $200. or so).

But having been in moments of needing a more significant amount, I’ve had a success or two calling on “BUNE” (Goetia) … Hope this helps ya out :wink: Z

No, tania’s correct. This is a different square. He mentioned somewhere else that he used to hand out copies of it at workshops and lectures and walk participants through charging it. Just post on his Facebook wall and ask him to put it up again. All the old posts got deleted when he re-vamped his account.

Ah yes, he mentions doing that in BALG, but he didnt say what square it was.

Yeah, many useful information, unfortunately, was deleted in the change of profile. I searched through all the posts in his wall and found nothing.

I read again my copy of Abramelin’s third book and found one square that can give you any gold you want. I think this is the square.

Thanks for all the information. I didn’t have time these last few days to log in here.

1 Like

Hey Gozer, thanks for chiming in here :slight_smile: I have been looking at the squares for the last couple of weeks wondering if these were the ones E.A. spoke of. Do you have any recommendations/suggestions on using this particular square? Should I just make it then stick it in my purse??? Or do I need to do ritual, focus my intent while making it, etc? Sorry if this sounds incredibly stupid, as I have never worked with the Abramelin Squares before. I did read the bulk of the first 2 books, but it recommends a very disciplined and lengthy commitment before using the squares. I have also read others that say that level of commitment is not in fact necessary… What are your thoughts if you don’t mind me asking? TIA

I have worked with that specific square quite a few times - it did provide results, but some of the results didn’t quite match the initial request. It’s probably just a matter of fine tuning the ‘channel’.

Excellent! I really appreciate you coming back here and giving your method. I am excited to give this a go… maybe tonight. I also got a little chuckle, as you called me TIA, and I was thinking who the heck is TIA? I looked back on my previous post and noticed I had written TIA at the end, an acronym for thanks in advance. Guess it does look more like a signature, my bad, lol. You can call me Beboe or Brandy :wink:

I guess I also need to look around and see if I can lay my hands on a copy of Baneful Magick, as I do not own that one. I know he speaks about opening sigils in some of his other books that I do own, just need to go back through them. If I recall correctly, Evoking Eternity goes into it in depth… See, now Im getting long winded, lol. Anyway, thanks again!

One more thing, I am a little confused with who exactly to work with on this square. The book says “The Symbols of this Chapter are manifested only by the Angels or by the Guardian Angel”. But then it goes on to say “ORIENS alone performs this Operation”.

This is what I located concerning Oriens: These four names of Oriens, Paimon, Ariton and Amaymon,are usually allotted to the Evil Kings of the four quarters of the World. Oriens, from Latin, Oriens, = rising or Eastern. This name is also written Uriens, from Latin, Uro, = to burn, or devour with flame.

Soooo, I am somewhat confused here… Any help would be most appreciated :wink:

Very good answers!
Thank you Gozer, it is clear you have worked with all E.A.'s books. :slight_smile:

I worked with the square again - my intent was $2,200, but the outcome was $1,000. Still good though.

cloud9 - How long of a time passed between you opening the square and receiving the money if you dont mind me asking?

1 Like

I think around 12 hours, that’s when I got the offer. About to sort out payment - turns out the person wants to pay $1,000 …BUT in 3 installments. So again, there’s this slight glitch to it.

Will work another square over the next few days.

I think around 12 hours, that’s when I got the offer. About to sort out payment - turns out the person wants to pay $1,000 …BUT in 3 installments. So again, there’s this slight glitch to it.

Will work another square over the next few days.[/quote]

Wow, that’s pretty much the same time E.A. got his money from the square. It is awe-inspiring to read success accounts like this :slight_smile:

Well, Im going to try and give this a shot tonight… maybe then I will have some answers for others as opposed to always being the one with all the questions, lol. Thanks for letting us know your results, and keep us updated on your progress :wink: