Abramelin Square for manifesting money

Hi Weather Witch. It is fine to draw it on a piece of paper, and I for one prefere this method for any sigil work. If you are using liquid ink (with a nibpen or brush, but the nibpen is easier), you can add drops of your blood in it.

1 Like

Thank you elmwoods!!!

Hey Weather Witch,

I’ve been hand drawing them with Black Sharpie Marker on Green construction paper. They work just fine for me.

Zach

2 Likes

…Or with a branch on the sand, everything goes, as long you are comfortable with it and are able to focus on it.

If you can be sure it’s gonna work, it will. If you think in the rear of your mind that this cheap doodle won’t work, it will not work.

I like to invest some energy in the process tough, it is part of the ritual for me :slight_smile:

[quote=“GOZER”]…I believe the Abramelin Square your looking for is: Chapter 28, square 1
It should have the letters S E Q O R across the top row. And I believe EA also suggested the ‘Old School’ one from the Mathers’ Edt., …not the one from the New Translation where the square is completed, and has replaced the 'Q’s with 'G’s.
…now plug it in The System, and get that Money, Honey!! :)[/quote]

From what I remember of my personal consultation with E.A. That’s exactly correct. However, I will say I did this, and it took almost 3 months to work, but it did net me $2495…Which is what I asked for, or something EXTREMELY close.

I only decided to use it because I had a job as a used car salesman at the time, and that kind of money was possible to make (it’s rare, but it exists), however, this took a long time. Probably because it required a legendary feat of salesmanship to accomplish it. Oddly enough it came to me on my last day on the job, in a time where business was completely slow and shitty. And, oddly enough it happened then, right before I left.

I honestly had no idea how much I made until after I sold the car…And I kind of felt pretty bad about it, because. I accidentally charged the guy a shitload of money to get it. I thought I’d make that kind of money on a used corvette, not a regular car, which is kind of how my problem came in.

So be careful with it, and try to use it for smaller amounts if you want to come in early, and if you’re working a sales job it will lessen the amount of burden you put on the buyer financially.

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

Hey guys, thought I’d report my very first magickal success :smiley:

Two weeks ago I had opened up my very first magick square…Abramelin’s money square. I followed the easy steps outlined by EA and you guys and within 10-15 minutes the square started to flash and disappear. As the square started to go crazy, I poured my intention into the square to the fullest of my ability and once my desire was completely exhausted…the square stopped flashing. I folded the square up, placed it in my wallet and went about my life as usual.

One week later in a very desperate time of need…BOOM! The universe drops $400 in my lap from an investment that I thought was dead for over a year now lol. Awesome.

Thanks for all the advice guys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

[quote=“tania, post:1, topic:132”]People, for those who frequent the Facebook page of E.A., what was that magickal square in the book of Abramelin (I am not sure if it was this book) that can give you thousands of dollars if it is opened using sigil magick?

I am remember that someone asked E.A. for suggestions on sigil magick and he gave her this square. E.A. also told her that he could manifest $3500 in less than 12 hours!

I would like to know which is, because I want to experiment with this squares and test how much powerful are they.[/quote]

Greetings

I have bought BALG ebook a few months ago, but I am quite confused. I am particulary interested in a ritual that will manifest a rather large quantity money from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars. Can someone provide specific step by step details of how to go about this process.

Hi Spiritualqt - see [url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/index.htm]http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/index.htm[/url] for the relevant Mathers translation on the squares if your interested. Chapter 28 is the one you want. Read all this thread. Use E.A’s method for opening sigils to energise the square. Its in this thread. I just copied and printed my square from the computer, but I have also drawn my own by hand, whichever…Some advocate heavy parchment paper and special inks but I think its irrelevant. When the square has done its work burn it. If your further interested in charging sigils and squares read Austin Spares techniques. Lots of stuff on the web here as well… [url=http://neuromagick.com/sigils-and-seals]http://neuromagick.com/sigils-and-seals[/url]

2 Likes

Figured it would be worth cross-linking another thread on the topic:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/abremalin-squarestexts-mathers-vs-guthdehn-translations/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/abremalin-squarestexts-mathers-vs-guthdehn-translations/[/url]

I have a question for those who have used the Abremelin square for wealth: Is a verbal incantation necessary, like when opening a sigil for an entity? Or is the visualization of the desire enough? I ask as there is no name given for the entities of the square, so if an incantation is required, who is it addressed to?

1 Like

Im sure no incantation is necessary. But while its flashing I may say the goal I am trying to achieve with the square… Recently I am getting into addressing the square like it is an entity. Im sure that they have been used enough that it could possibly be conscious. And then along with that I know that the lines and letters must line up in that specific way for a reason.

2 Likes

Each set of squares belong to the operations of a given entity. Sometimes they’ll fall under the tasks of your guardian angel (whatever in the hell that is :P), or under the operation of a known demonic king selection of their kingdom.
It is supposedly understood that one must have a working relationship with spirit(s) who are masters of that operation - and according to Abraham, that one must have caused the 4 demonic kings to submit promises each, that whenever a square of their house is used, they are sworn to execute it perfectly and without flaw. That’s according to the book - however, the Abremalin operation should be worked through if this course is taken magickally. Otherwise, one can go directly to the demon or angle who’s house that square belongs to and ask them to open the square. If you open it yourself, I think you have to have, again, a working relationship with whatever spirit houses that square. Correct me if I am wrong - this is how I’ve understood it though, as well as how I’ve been handling them. But that doesn’t mean it’s the only way :wink:

Thanks for the advice DK and NarcolepticDream. I appreciate it. I am going to open the square in a way similar to that which EA took his workshop participants through as described in the BOA. Just imprinting the square with the desire. We’ll see what results.
Thanks again for the advice guys!

1 Like

Well, I posted this here recently…
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/abremalin-squarestexts-mathers-vs-guthdehn-translations/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/abremalin-squarestexts-mathers-vs-guthdehn-translations/[/url]

But I was tired of not getting a response, so I decided to tack it onto this thread where it has just as much right to be, to see what opinions you guys were ready to give me on this subject.

Original Post (with minor editing)

In one of my conversations with E.A. he confirmed something I had long known, that the entities we know of as spirits/angels/demons are made of pure consciousness. But it’s a really tough question when you ask what the nature of consciousness is…People do not seem to agree on anything regarding this.

However, I had an experience lately with my girlfriend trying to open up a sigil that made me think there was more to this abramelin square. I open sigils, but I don’t know if I can say I’ve felt a sigil come alive with things a bit more intense than a little flashing on a square, but my girlfriend seems to be doing that when she opens this square with her third eye. I have no idea, but she said something peculiar about how she kept seeing a similar pattern coming from one part of the square and tracing itself over certain letters, and into the nothingness of the square. At first I thought this was the sigil of a spirit manifesting visibly like how most people report telepathically receiving sigils. But the more I thought about it, the less I became sure of my original hypothesis.

Most squares that I am familiar with are balanced. They aren’t missing letters. But, I have been turned onto a new technique in a book I found about experiments with chaos magick. Although they were of a really dark nature much of the time, I always like to re-purpose death magick for the purposes of well being. As someone who has long practiced this form of magick, I always try to apply the novel ideas these risk taking magicians come up with.

The technique I repurposed came from a European Author, who would insert the name of the victim with a demon intended to cause a specific malody, or a number of demons to make the attack more powerful, and to have the demons cause a health problem that was a culmination of their destructive energies on those parts of the body.

To understand how I’m repurposing it, I will explain the theory in action I have come up with.
These squares, are in some form a gateway to a current of pure consciousness, which is essentially what any spirit comes from, or rather exists out of. If you study quantum physics, you will understand the power that consciousness has can put any nuclear weapon to shame. This consciousness is self aware, as is just about any spiritual entity you will come in contact with. This is what spirits really are, not how we perceive them. And what we are doing when we put a name in a square with the name of any type of spirit, is we are inserting them into this spiritual current, where it will slowly overpower and overtake their energy and life in a grand way.

This can obviously be used for benefit, when we understand the theoretical mechanics of the operation, regardless of whether or not it’s true, the grand design I have laid out imparts an understanding, and this understanding can be made to manifest most probably by intent and belief, but this is really neither here nor there, you understand what I’m getting at by this point.

However my question comes from something slightly different…Is it possible to do more than open this square, if it is tied to some spiritual self aware current, this seems like it’s representative of a powerful spirit of some nature, at least that is implied to me. So can it be evoked? If so, what would we be evoking? Is there any way to write your own name in the missing letters of the square, or is this basically playing chemistry experiements with magick? I think the only good answer I can give, is to say we may never know without a blind evocation. But I’m curious to know what you all think of this, and have any pointers you can give me on any of this.

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

4 Likes

@Frater Apotheosis
While a sigil links you to one specific entity, magickal squares are the link to a spiritual current (think of, let’s say the planet Jupiter rather than the spirit Bethor). You can use these squares in evocations, but you then won’t be calling one spirit, you’re calling all the spirits linked to the square.
To be honest, I’ve only worked with sigils in evocation so far, so I’m not really talking about my own experience. But I think using squares in evocations is mentioned by E.A. in this presentation Dixie State College Evocation Seminar
As for writing your own name into the square, I don’t think it would have any effect at all. The value of the letters lies less in their alphabetical than in their numerical value. The way these squares are created makes them mathematically balanced (in ancient mystery schools it was understood that mathematics can be used as a “spiritual language”). So only certain combinations of letters have the effect of making the square balanced in a mathematical sense, and through that, empowered in a dimension of consciousness.

3 Likes

Great Vid RedIce thanks for posting.

There is a square from the Abramelin magic book in SLMM version pp. 140 Third Book, Sixth Chapter “To cause mines to be pointed out, and to help forward all kinds of work connected therewith.”

square (2) “to shew a gold mine”

could this square also be used to find a figurative “gold mine” – a source of money which can continually be “mined” as one pleases ?

1 Like

If that’s your intent,… sure, why not! Methaphors are just as valid as the litteral interpretation.

1 Like

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:25, topic:132”]Okay Gozer,

I’ve been picking my brain all night trying to discover if you fill the letters in on the square or not. I found an illustration that did this:

SATOR SEQOR
AREPO E
TENET VS Q
OPERA O
RATOS R

I can recognize certain patterns, but can’t figure out where the middle/unkown letters come from.

SEQOR
E O
Q Q
O E
ROQES

Are these even important? I would think unlocking the square would be applying a formula and saying the words created. So what pattern is used at solving the middle letters. I need it broken down to me, or a reference to read, please.

Zach[/quote]

One thing I can say on squares that I know, is similar to a sudoko puzzle, the numbers of the association with the letters in the name all add up per row or column to a exact sum.
So if you love numbers, you can go buck wild with squares. Me, well, I dont excel at number crunching, at least not without dedicated practice, but as they say perfect persistent practice makes perfect.
Some however, per the Abramelin squares have imperfect squares, I would think if you use them as is they would still work. Unless it was unfinished, or ‘an exercise to the reader’.

James