Abrahamic egregores

I see your point but is it really the egregore doing that? Or just people.
I agree the religion should be destroyed.

1 Like

Also are we sure these are egregores as opposed to actual entities? Not that it matters, but how are we so sure of the fact that they are egregores?

1 Like

There was an entity, it got wacked multiple times last year, egregores and various fellow paraistes are still being cleaned up. That’s my UPG and that of a few people I work with anyway.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that demons (not that this is a demon, but it may be a similar entity) can come back even after being destroyed. Are we sure the entity is gone for good?

1 Like

I am sure though I don’t expect you to believe me, this wasn’t a few magicians chanting, this was a literal string of gods, demonic Kings, ancestors, it was a complex and multi-layered operation.

3 Likes

Forgive slightly updated copy-pasta from an earlier reply I did on why that specific mindset induced by that force was so dangerous:

Obviously the key issue here is spiritual slavery, and the kinds of restrictions and outright pathologies that develop when EVERYONE is a slave.

So it’s that I want to address: why do these desert cults have such toxic power compared to the types of magico-religious societies, and beliefs, of the other pantheons (Norse, Greek, Indian, Egyptian, Aztec, etc)?

Simple answer – the statement that there is only one god.

Once you have that in place, you open up a small but critical need for believers to start thought-policing themselves and others, and to start limiting spiritual exploration and experiences, because you cut out the possibility of calling on ANY other entity, which slowly becomes the ancestors, nature spirits, you also get to create social and later, religious/criminal crimes to prosecute anyone whose actual experience is that other spirits exist.

It’s like 2 people trying to hike and follow compass bearings, a teeny 2 degree difference doesn’t seem huge at first, but go 10, 20, 50 miles and you’ve diverged so far that you’re visibly on a different route.

Cut out ancestors, and you replace the sense of identity with that of the Church, its esteemed figures, and the clergy, which – well, we’ve seen how that worked out for the Catholics, and it happens elsewhere even with married clergy.

Remove the right to contact the dead at all, you have people left in dread and fear, which then means you can drive in the wedge of saying “you MUST comply with these rules about everything, or you will burn for all eternity in hellfire and damnation.”

Remove the chance to call on other spirits, suddenly there’s only one go-to god for all your needs, and of course, by this stage you’re happy to burn anyone who does magick, has different beliefs, or sees spirits.

One god means justification for imposing a pre-set belief structure with multiple limitations, ALL of which are disempowering and spiritually enslaving.

Introduce blasphemy and heresy laws, so there’s not only ONE god, but people must believe in “Him” in the exact same way and perform the exact same observances - and bam, you’ve created an immediate justification for killing people you don’t like, something that happens with the (almost always FALSE) accusations against people for dishonouring the Qu’ran in many countries right now, and which led to the deaths of millions across European history.

It also leads to the creation of the concept of thought-crimes, which were more or less unknown prior to this (people were judged on their actions, not for having incorrect beliefs), then you also get the concept found in these religions that all humans are EQUAL, which again looks nice on paper, because who wants to think someone might be better than them, right?

But then you get marxism, the next mutation, which is REALLY big in thoughtcrimes and on violence and brutal mass murder of those who dare believe a different system may be better.

So again, you take something that may, to a starving peasant, look reasonable enough, and you end up with over 100 million dead, for having the wrong type of beliefs, a concept that began with the Abrahamic faiths and the steadily tightening noose which it creates through the insistence, and this isn’t a mistranslation, that (first) only one god could be worshipped, and which later became the statement that there is only one god, period.

And of course, this one “God” smiling merrily on its faithful still creates various requirements to convert or kill those filth who fail to see The Truth™ - something that has gone on forever and been rekindled with more zeal thanks to islam, possibly the nuttiest interpretation of the "there is only one ‘God’ and you must worship him as I do” because, of course, along with jihad in infidel nations, Muslims do also like to kill different kinds of Muslims quite enthusiastically, which is why they then have to flee Muslim nations in such great numbers.

Finally, that people will act in previously unthinkably inhumane ways when they feel the have the sanction of authority was demonstrated in both the Milgram experiment, which was duplicated with similar results on several different occasions, and also the Stanford Prison experiment.

What higher authority can there be than “God” and all the writings and teachings in a society that strives to worship “Him” with the utmost devotion and fervency, in order to avoid eternal torment?

While all societies and belief systems may at times veer into this murky territory, the Abrahamic faiths which rest on having doctrines in a Book which can never be altered, and a whole invested structure to enforce compliance of thought, belief, and practice, open this up to be a normal manner of proceeding in society, instead of a temporary aberration.

This isn’t a “slippery slope” fallacy or warning of something that I fear may happen, but which seems unlikely – this is recorded human history for the last two millenia, and the present day’s main source of political tensions, and in parts of western Europe, massive social upheaval.

So, that’s my analysis of why these faiths are so abhorrent, so opposed to everything magick and ascent stands for, and so fundamentally anti-human from root to tip. :slight_smile:

One thing I want to add, is that I don’t rule out the possibility that the figure we call Jesus was, at first, a person or syncretised group who had taken the high level of magick and what amounted to theogensis (self-identification as not just A god, but THE god - the creative Source) to a point of excellence, which is what the PGM hint at, what can be seen underlying the Mediterranean syncretism that we find in hermetic magick (and explained in full detail in Stephen Flowers’ book of that name, spelled without the K).

So for that reason I don’t find it weird if people want to work with that figure, archetype, whatever.

But the fact his cult became one of the heaviest shackles of oppression, very rapidly, and was the tool by which first Europe and later, other cultures, were culturally genocided and stripped of their native spirituality and ancestral beliefs means I don’t personally want to dabble in it either, because sifting the murk from the entire thing when it has little relevance to my present day life, and when the gods, spirits, and teachings he would have absorbed are available to me in the same way, seems like a regressive step.

But I do grant the possibility of it, based on what I’ve read and on various other patterns that seem to repeath through history, the same way I accept that some of the saints performed miracles, but it’s my contention that they performed them within Xianity because that was literally the only game in town, and NOT because it’s unique in granting powers, especially when you consider that large numbers of Xians on the Protestant side would have been very happy to burn them at the stake, and tear down those who revere them as idolators…

3 Likes

In the oldest sects of Christianity (Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy), they don’t condemn these things ipso facto, but it depends on the source. Many Saints have done things which remind one of Soul Travel; Spirit Contact (with Saints, angels, and souls “in Purgatory”); and while reading signs and omens was frowned upon, but internal forms of prophecy, such as visions and various predictions of the future, are very accepted.

St. Catherine of Siena, T.O.S.D., Doctor of the Church, was a mystic Saint from fourteenth century Italy. She had her first vision of Jesus at the age of 7 and consecrated her virginity to him. In her ecstasies, Jesus brought to her many Saints which taught her about theology. They also taught her to read and to write as women were not educated in fourteenth century Italy.

There’s a story from her life, there was this person who was dying and he was not willing to be reconciled to God. So, the priest, Bl. Raymond of Capua, who was trying to gain his final confession also happened to be St. Catherine’s spiritual director. And so, he went to visit her, but she was in ecstasy, but he nevertheless asked her to pray for the soul of the unrepentant man who lay dying. Then, when he went back to the room where the man was the man gasped in terror and screamed out, “I see Christ and I see the woman called ‘Mantilla’ (one of St. Catherine’s nicknames), she is pleading for my soul before the judge of all mankind!” And then, he promptly made his final confession, received the anointing of the sick, and passed away.

Of course, I’m not suggesting that the Catholic view of reality is correct, but St. Catherine’s soul had traveled to the man, her (false) belief in the supremacy of Christ summoned him, and she made visible only to the man the world of the astral.

She was also given knowledge from the Divine that she could not have possessed otherwise that helped her in the quests Jesus sent her on. One such example is when she was trying to end the Avignon Papacy (a period of time where the popes were in Avignon, France instead of Rome, Italy) and move Pope Gregory XI back to Rome and Jesus told her that he had made a promise to God that if he were elected pope he would move the Papacy back to Rome and end the Avignon Papacy. The pope was shocked as he had not told a soul of this vow, and convinced of St. Catherine’s divine mission he went with her back to Rome.

She is a perfect example of a Bhakta, a practitioner of Bhakti Yoga. As Krishna says, “A bhakta can worship me in any form; whatever form he chooses, I will justify and accept his devotion.”

But, to my knowledge, only Christianity, Buddhism, and Hinduism have miracles.

Buddhist miracle aren’t meant to be god given though. They are performed by the power of the person performing them and no one else. Also we (the LHP) have miracles, and plenty of them too.

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily mean miracles as intervention of outside deities, because I don’t believe deities exist outside of observation. But, instead, I consider miracles to be the development of the spiritual body to the point where it changes reality. What are called “Charisms” to the Christian, are called “Siddhis” to the Buddhist and the Hindu.

Edit: And yes, the Occult and New Age spirituality has miracles as well, but it’s not really a religion, a religion is defined as a specific way of looking at reality, a religion has a set of beliefs. The Occult and New Age spirituality do not.

Weren’t you a Christian??? That’s what one of your posts seemed to suggest. I think it was called “An Experience with Jesus”.

1 Like

Specific groups within the LHP definitely do. There are all sorts of self proclaimed religions: Satanists, Luciferians, Various Neo Pagan groups etc. With there own beliefs and pantheons.

I was, and now I am not. It’s a very simple concept.

1 Like

Oh okay.

1 Like

Yes, but they all sit under the umbrella of the Occult and New Age spirituality. In the same way that I don’t list the specific denominations of Christianity which experience miracles.

And I wouldn’t consider neo-Paganism as LHP in the slightest. Most of them are quite RHP.

1 Like

I suppose they are.

There are many ancient Roman shrines all over Europe given as thanks for a request met, there’s a whole thread on here of varying degrees of “wow” (but all important to the person leaving the thanks)… I’ve done stuff that could be classed as miraculous, under other circs, like saved people and animals from illnesses that they had been told would be fatal, manifested items from thin air occasionally, foreseen the future with absolute clarity and without using tools, those things are pretty everyday events around here. :thumbsup:

The “dangerously distracting siddhis” I learned and performed after studying RHP (mainly Hindu-based) are evidently a normal byproduct of their metaphysics, which remained relatively untainted, otherwise so many books on yoga and vedanta wouldn’t need to warn people against getting caught up in them.

The destruction of any kind of heritage in Europe rests at the feet of the Xians, and possibly some other forces prior to that, if you believe the myths of Atlantis and whatever may have some credence. there sure is a lot of anomalous archaeology out there, and things like this:

I agree with the sentiment behind this, if a person finds the “God” within, whatever form their culture tells them it takes, and especially if they have total faith that a miracle can occur (which IMO is the real source of initiatory traditions, you see someone else do a miracle to break the blocks in your own mind) then they could have performed the same as devotees of Mithras, or Thor. :thinking:

2 Likes

What?!?! You just caused an object to appear from nothing??? How???

1 Like

Yeah but I can’t exactly describe it in terms of first you do this then that. I wasn’t “myself” when it’s happened, I don’t have conscious control over it yet.

2 Likes

Are you on the brink of Apotheosis/Theogenesis then? or are you already past that stage? That is really impressive. All Hail @Lady_Eva

1 Like

STAHP!! It was finding that kind of thing was possible that woke up my childhood “wanna be a goddess pls” thing, then one way and another i found this website and stuff. :thinking:

I blogged the start of it in this thread, I’ve done stuff since and also with my old man (I as single back then) as well.

You should buy E.A.'s book Ipsissimus if you like accounts of this kind of thing, he’s more open about sharing his experiences, highly recommended! :thumbsup:

If you view skills as a pyramid, things I got directly from BALG videos, this forum, and E.A.'s work have deepened the foundations and given the middle a nice boost as well, whereas before I was all either erratic crazy-level stuff or low-magick style spells and evocations, so it’s been useful.

And I keep working on the goal of being able to completely alter reality like I would the events in a daydream, of course!

If I could just manifest gold bricks from thin air, I would probably do so, but I have more success (and to be honest, slightly more interest in) working on things that affect the direction the world was going in, as I’ve posted in several lengthy threads by now… I am not living in “their” world - “they” are living in MINE. :sunglasses:

2 Likes