About Venusian and Love/Lust spirits

Do any concern how to respect women and be respected back?

2 Likes

Moving to Love, Sex Magik and Relationships category.

Me - no. But I don’t do love/lust spells and I never would, as attempting to subvert free will - for a mere fu… sry, “relationship” - seems weak and goes against my personal code.

3 Likes

Not to subvert free will, but to

1. Become someone who is comfortable in my self.

2. Learn to attract romantic attention.

3. Clear a path to someone who would be open.

4. Learn how to forge a beneficial and ideal relationship with someone.

1 Like

And when it comes to attraction, there is always some sense of manipulation, such as the use of perfume. But that’s a debatable subject.

1 Like

Then I would say respect yourself first. Some people, and some of these are women, aren’t worth your respect and if you value yourself you won’t waste time on them. The people left who are on your wavelength will be able to see that and work with you on it. … imo.

3 Likes

The thing about respect is that you can give it, but you won’t always receive it in turn.

My dad once told me that dating is all about finding out if someone is compatible. If you can’t give each other mutual respect, then pursuing a relationship is not worth the time or effort for both parties.

Then again, I’m a woman that thinks romance is often overrated. I think a bunch of people see finding a significant other as a sport that everyone else needs to play (no offense to anybody who is currently in a happy relationship). Imo, it’s better to be happy and single than be miserable and in a relationship.

THIS.

It is debatable. I for one don’t any women who put on perfume, but I’ve heard they’re out there.

However, I’ve been bumping into more men wearing cologne every day. And not nice-smelling cologne either…

3 Likes

I for one do not wear cologne, nor do I know anyone who does. I generally say you should avoid men who do. As for perfume or make up, well that’s a different story. I’m not for or against it, but it’s just something women in our culture do and that’s it.

1 Like

Just to add - respect is earned. It’s not a right.

If you’re talking about how to behave so that the target woman feels respected, for that you’ll have to tailor your behavior to her specifically, because they’re all different, and what one likes another hates.
But basic courtesy shown the same to everyone by default will get you a long way. Hold a door just because you have good manners not because it’s a woman coming through, that sort of thing.

I like cologne, I just forget to use it. Doesn’t keep sadly. I got a sub at scentbird and got some amazing colognes, and had to cancel because what they think is a months supply is more like 2 years for me. Rather into John Varvatos right now.

2 Likes

I’m personally not a found of love/lust spells
To put it simply I wouldn’t do something that I
wouldn’t accept to myself.
And for attraction
I wouldn’t want to attract what I’m not.
cheeky to say but I really see myself as goddess I wouldn’t want to attract someone who isn’t a god himself.

1 Like

if you´re having concern with using sexual magnetism in order to attract the opposite sex, it´s not really a problem, it´s not like you´re changing her free will (unless you´re manipulating her), it´s just attraction, flirting with women it´s pretty entertaining to be honest (if you know what you´re doing without being insecure)

1 Like

I had an idea of wearing a chicken hat and saying stuff like “Hey, girl. I’ve been chicken you out. Who am I, I’m an egg head who’s looking to get laid. So I’ve come here to strut my stuff and shake my tail feathers.”

3 Likes

lol!