About to lose my SHIT!

Are we in Mercury Retrograde cos at the moment I feel like I about to lose my shit big time!!! I feel my blood boiling and the usual bull shit I work I can tolerate but recently I feel the rage building up inside me. I trying so hard to contain it but I find this difficult. Is anybody else feeling like this or is it just me?

12 Likes

same here.!

1 Like

Yes we are but all the other planetary influences are even worse.

3 Likes

Yes since June 18 till July 12.
Also today is the last day (25) of Venus retrograde.
Other planets that are retrograding right now:
Jupiter till September 13
Saturn till September 29
Neptune till November 29
Pluto till October 4

I feel great actually, I was born under Mercury, Jupiter and Neptune retrograde. Uranus also retrogrades starting on August 15 but this planet as well was RX the time I was born. :joy:

7 Likes

I feel great too. But I have noticed that lots of other people are in a funk. You are not alone. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That explains it. I was on a rampage yesterday after a work incident left me in a rage.

3 Likes

Well the last week and a few days ago I was suffering really bad gut ache and feeling kind of lethargic and not my usual cheery self. Up until then I was feeling awesome, but this last week things have changed and have altered my mood. I realised my Sacral Chakra was imbalanced so I sorted that out with some crystal healing and meditation. Today I have felt rage.

I have been doing candle meditation for about 5 weeks and I have asked Lucifer to help see what I needed to see so it would help me with my psychic awareness, sprituality and to help my mind open up to things that are hidden. I think my mind has opened and made me more sensitive to energy and now planetary influences

5 Likes

Im with you experiencing rage and stomach/gut pain. What a fun life I lead.

4 Likes

:rofl: just today I had a tantrum at work with my colleagues… and when I came home I flipped on my brother for trying to hug! Anything is triggering me… i can’t communicate like this… i am too angry like am suffocating…

1 Like

I know all those who have commented on this particular post are having emotional flare ups, and those who aren’t have learned to ride the retrograde waves. The positive side to this that it shows how far along the LHP we have actually travelled. If we help each other through research and sharing knowledge then we will pass the “planet’s tests.”

2 Likes

Ive been on edge a lot recently. Im normally very passive aggressive but the last few weeks (outside of planetary influence and more in the realm of socio, economic, political sphere has also added to the frustration) and ive since just been outright aggressive lately. I’m pretty sensitive to planetary energies. And all my nodes are whack right now.

Also tummy bugs abound. I was woken up at 1 am by a vomiting 2 year old sleeping next to me :nauseated_face: fun times.

6 Likes

Fuck the planets lmao

You and me both. I wish i could have prepared for this more but I guess I am as prepared as I need to be :woman_shrugging:t6:

4 Likes

Right! We deal with the hand we are dealt and sometimes have to bluff our ass off to make the next one.

2 Likes

Ive been trying not to lose my shit with anxiety and frustration the past few days. We all need to hang in there lol

2 Likes

For the past 3 months I brought myseilf back to the person I should be: healthy, confident, prospering and feeling energised. With the things I am experiencing now which most of you guys are also experiencing, it feels like all the good work I have done upto now is unravelling. I really need to understand all of the planets direct and retrograde movements as I am getting my ass kicked atm :confused: what is making it more frustrating is that I am preparing for my first evocation of Lucifer and have a lot of preparations still to do

2 Likes

Oh thank god! At least there is a reason. I mean I have noticed my phone, my computer, my netflix, my packages are all wacky asF atm. But I kept feeling like there was more to it then just Mercury retrograding.

Now I see. Damn near the whole freakin solar system is in retrograde! :space_invader:

3 Likes

This whole year is a write off astrologically as well as in mundane terms

Wait so depending on what planet moves can fuck up our day? I never knew that was a real thing, I do remember E.A. explaining something about this…so like is there stuff we can do to NOT fly off our rocker?

2 Likes

I believe Mars is the one causing us problems right now. Although Mercury is in retrograde, causing all kinds of communication and computer problems, Mars is irritating the Hell outta people right now.

I’m a triple fire in Aries with Leo Rising, so it’s all I can do not to choke someone right now. lol

2 Likes

Now you mention Mars is also in retrograde as well as Mercury and tbh I am not wanting talk to anyone and I am feeling very volatile :rofl: The only way I am coping with this is through extensive studying and reading of anything and everything magickal

1 Like