About the "alash tad" chant

I made it a habit to remember to use that chant anytime before I do magic work… or during the beginning of meditation to deepen trance state…
Something odd started happening… every time after I do it, about 3 minutes into it I either start seeing weird sparks everywhere or slight contorting geometric shapes moving about (and that tends not to happen if I just do a regular deep trance without the chant)

Anyone else experience something like this?

It also seems to instantly trigger lucid dreaming for me

Sounds to me like you are hitting the Theta/Gamma sync.

I see weird geometric shapes and sparks during meditation too, even without any chants. Sounds like you are on the right track… Do you also see glowing outlines start to appear around objects?

Thank Hellz I read this!!! adding it to my routine!!! love to know any other details.

[quote=“nue, post:1, topic:4649”]I made it a habit to remember to use that chant anytime before I do magic work… or during the beginning of meditation to deepen trance state…
Something odd started happening… every time after I do it, about 3 minutes into it I either start seeing weird sparks everywhere or slight contorting geometric shapes moving about (and that tends not to happen if I just do a regular deep trance without the chant)

It also seems to instantly trigger lucid dreaming for me[/quote]

[quote=“nue, post:1, topic:4649”]I made it a habit to remember to use that chant anytime before I do magic work… or during the beginning of meditation to deepen trance state…

It also seems to instantly trigger lucid dreaming for me[/quote]

The alash tad thing I always thought was just something Koetting invented and empowered to help his followers. We’re the ones who make it so powerful you know? There’s no traces of it in history.

I was afraid of asking because I thought you would think I am a troll or still just a rhp extremist but I am a free man hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet so here I go:

What does this Chant actually mean? I haven’t read the BoA as a whole recently but how can you be sure, you are not agreeing to a pact you just don’t want? Same goes for the circle? I know people made some experiences with this but still…

There’s an older thread about it here that had some interesting updates recently.

I haven't read the BoA as a whole recently but how can you be sure, you are not agreeing to a pact you just don't want? Same goes for the circle? I know people made some experiences with this but still...

Ask your spirits/do divination/get some done, I should think is the best way. :slight_smile:

i was going to start a new topic for this- but it may work here.
Alot lately, when i am chanting, “Alash” and Enn, or whatever- i find that regardless of how well I have them memorised- I will begin half way in the middle of one- then like it should be there, the first part of another, a couple words from this then that- then my tounge kinda flips around and a real sounding word of ‘never heard before gibberish’ slides out, and then when i 'stop to get a grip on things and 'get it right- i feel this huge withdrawl, i trade my ‘regained mental regrasp’ for a “stupid feeling of like I dropped the touchdown pass in the endzone”. Really, regaining control I now see as a reflex- and I admit to being kinda a perfectionist control freak[who rarely gets it right :stuck_out_tongue: ]. Any wize counsel?

There’s an older thread about it here that had some interesting updates recently.

I haven't read the BoA as a whole recently but how can you be sure, you are not agreeing to a pact you just don't want? Same goes for the circle? I know people made some experiences with this but still...

Ask your spirits/do divination/get some done, I should think is the best way. :)[/quote]

When that happens to me I take them into a seed mantra, and I don’t fuss too much or look up which one - whatever syllable feels right, is right, is my theory.

I’m sure I read on here a different way of handling that though, which might be better. :slight_smile:

when i use the incantation focusing on Bune,s sigil i didn,t see any lines but everything becomes opaq like a fog around me .Around the sigil form I see a white yellow bright outline. After a while the sigil disapeare and shortly i don,t see anymore not even the paper ,than reapears and disapears.

I’ve had this experience as well. I’m not sure what it is, but I would like to know. This is different than the smoke I see. It’s kind of like everything goes grey.