About The 4 Incantations

Hey everyone! I have a beginner’s question. Would it be unwise for me to attempt one of E.A.'s four incantations with no prior experience in magick or spirit communication? I have no intention of playing around with these incantations willy-nilly, but I also want to start practicing the occult rather than just studying it. Thanks!

3 Likes

As long as you know what they are suppose to be used for i see no problem. they are meant to be used.

3 Likes

No, it is fine. In fact, in EA’s evocation course, which is geared towards beginners, the very first exercise he has you do is the 13 Days of Power, where you chant either the “Itz ranta…” Incantation of All Magical Powers, or the “Al’ash tad alash tal ashtu” mantra upon awakening for at least ten minutes.

i would stay away from the incantations for Destruction and the materialization of spirits for now, though, until you have a bit more experience with the Incantation of All Magical Powers, which, in my opinion, can cause less of a problem than the other two.

7 Likes

Is there a translation for the chants? Knowing what they mean does help, correct?

No, there is no translation of the 4 Incantations released by EA. Their power lies in the demonic tongue itself, not in the meaning of the words.

Understood thanks. IOW, the entities know what they mean and respond accordingly.

Yes.

So for for a newer person would you recommend the al alashtu one or the Itz Rachu one?

Either one is fine. As explained above, in EA’s evocation course, he has the student choose one to chant in the mornings while gazing at an inverted pentagram.

Personally, I prefer the “Itz rachu mantantu…” one, which is the Incantation to Summon All Magical Powers. It builds some nice energy and is the most “spirit free” of all the conjurations, as it is meant to affect the magician rather than call any spirits.

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks

1 Like

Okaaayyyy…so

I did the Itz Rachu chant many many times, then took a large Belial sigil which I recently made and called Belial(while gazing) hundreds of times(simply saying his name or “Belial come”, then switched back to the chant, then back again to Belial. Mind you my altars are in my bedroom and my bathroom is attached, but the door was closed. I was really getting into it and all of a sudden bam, something fell loudly in the bathroom (good sign? Lol). I’m thinking yes awesome, right? So I said thank you to Belial for the sign even though I hadn’t even thought to ask for one. I then was instructed/got the idea to grab a mirror, which I did. I began staring in it a calling him again. I noticed a skull superimposed over my face. Then I heard “What do you want?”. I explained what I wanted but got no response. I called him repeatedly for quite awhile. This whole session lasted about an hour. I closed my eyes and kept calling him and I felt a warm energy on my shoulders and then leave. At that moment I felt like contact was fading and it was to close the session. I bid all in attendance to depart in peace and for Belial to leave whenever his wishes after thanking him.

This is my first ritual ever. Any comments?

1 Like

Sounds like you entered the Theta/Gamma Sync successfully so I would call it a success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I don’t really know how to do that as a skill. I just whispered everything a million times and tried to relax and let my eyes relax and phase out. At one point I did notice the sigil begin to hover off the paper slightly and then at another point the edges of the lines have a slight silvery glow, like a reverse shadow?

I noticed as I was calling him that his name changed from BeLial to Bel E All, if that makes sense.

1 Like

The glow and the 3D effect is a sign that the sigil is opening so I’d say you definitely hit the sweet spot as far as the TGS is concerned. The more you practice going into the TGS, the easier it will get over time. Most people don’t have the endurance to do it for an hour in the beginning so congrats on that :slight_smile:

And yes, Belail might prefer a certain pronunciation of his name with you so it makes sense if it changed when you were in the sync. He was sending you a message. There was one former member of this forum who called him Belly-Aisle.

1 Like

Oh crap I forgot one of the coolest things. Literally the moment I closed the session both candles dimmed by two thirds and then one went out. I was like holy crap…or unholy, as the case may be…

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Dude! You did it! Congratulations!

2 Likes

I often use incantation “Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu” to empower any ritual. My recommendation, you will feel the difference.

1 Like