About spirits kingdom flames ladilock powers are imaginary, not real?

[quote=“tmer, post:14, topic:3608”]if you can not help not answer simple, I am not this forum
for fight with anyone ok

If you do not accept what I say, then do not answer me, simple :*[/quote]

We’re just trying to figure out what the hell you’re talking about here bud

Most people get in to magick for reasons such as desiring money, love, cure diseases, better job, etc.

It quickly becomes about magick for the sake of the experience, knowledge, power, wisdom, and enlightenment. Atleast, it is that way for me.

So what I would like to know

is about real results? I want to observe the experiences of members with real results, “real maigia, Real Results”

so I can improve my practice

Have you read the descriptions of the spirits? each spirit has its specific powers

so if a spirit has power over attracting money, ok, I’ll know I want real experiences of members envelopes results

this knowledge will improve my practice

but if people practice magic for fun ok

but through your post m I realize that people forget these desires desiring the money, love, heal diseases, better job, etc…

It quickly practice for fun, because they fail to get the results desiring money, love, heal diseases, better job, etc…

[quote=“tmer, post:22, topic:3608”]So what I would like to know

is about real results? I want to observe the experiences of members with real results, “real maigia, Real Results”[/quote]

Then please read the forum, there are MANY posts to that effect, because it borders on insulting that you say we’re all just playing head games and treating magick as a hobby because we “fail” to accomplish anything material.

For example, I healed a longstanding back injury to 90% complete within hours after working with one of the entities, Azi Dahaka, who EA summons in one of the many hours of free video from this site, and that healing consolidated to complete in the month that followed.

That’s a very impressive result, as was everything that followed on from it for me.

I’ve also had successes using the Altar I bought recently following on from the specifications in Works Of Darkness, and no I’m not going to share those in too much detail, and I found some uses for the Darkness exercise in that same book that led directly to positive outcomes.

There are many posts from other members discussing results they got from work specifically related to this site: I’m not going to link to any because I’m not the one seeking “proof” - also, your demands seem to ignore what I previously stated, that people have always kept a degree of discretion about their results gained from magick.

If your question is, “Are EA’s books effective or not” then in my experience the answer is Yes they are, as are the exercises I tried from the dozens of free newsletters and a lot of the stuff from the free videos is also very valuable. I haven’t done the courses (yet, anyway) because I’m competant in all three as far as I need to be, so I can’t comment on those.

Great post, I loved it a lot, but it does not understand why people do not reveal their positive experiences

I do not understand spoken English, can read and write only a little

but unfortunately I do not understand spoken English

"For example, I healed a longstanding back injury to 90% complete within hours after working with one of the entities, Azi Dahaka, who EA summons in one of the many hours of free video from this site, and that healing consolidated to complete in the month that followed.

That’s a very impressive result, as was everything that followed on from it for me."

great thank you

The reason we do not share our positive experiences are quite numerous

Those who practice magick, especially for as long as I have, do so because we know it works.

And we are able to assume our fellow practitioners are not wasting their time with their practices.

It’s not our place, desire, or even are we even are we slightly concerned with proving magick to anyone else.

If you don’t believe it’s real, cool, I don’t care, I’ll continue benefiting from it in every facet of my life.

[quote=“tmer, post:22, topic:3608”]So what I would like to know

is about real results? I want to observe the experiences of members with real results, “real maigia, Real Results”

so I can improve my practice

Have you read the descriptions of the spirits? each spirit has its specific powers

so if a spirit has power over attracting money, ok, I’ll know I want real experiences of members envelopes results

this knowledge will improve my practice

but if people practice magic for fun ok

but through your post m I realize that people forget these desires desiring the money, love, heal diseases, better job, etc…

It quickly practice for fun, because they fail to get the results desiring money, love, heal diseases, better job, etc…[/quote]

This knowledge won’t “improve your practice.” This knowledge will help you answer ultimately for yourself that magick is real & worth your time.

Many people forget the desires for basic & mundane novelties such as money and love? Um, no, not even close. As I said, these are the objectives of the novice.

Practiced magicians are interested in magick for the experiences in themselves, as this enters a realm beyond the material realm that you are so seemingly entrenched in.

We don’t practice for “fun” - and we aren’t “failing” to get desirable results in easy tasks such as obtaining money.

I obtain plenty of money, love, and etc. But I practice magick for the experiences of magick in themselves because these experiences are much deeper and more profound than obtaining simple things like money.

You have the desires of a novice, of somebody who knows NOTHING.

I see you as nothing more than a pest, annoyance, and fly-by-night newbie who needs others to prove to him magick works because he can’t do it himself.

Imaginary.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:26, topic:3608”]The reason we do not share our positive experiences are quite numerous

Those who practice magick, especially for as long as I have, do so because we know it works.

And we are able to assume our fellow practitioners are not wasting their time with their practices.

It’s not our place, desire, or even are we even are we slightly concerned with proving magick to anyone else.

If you don’t believe it’s real, cool, I don’t care, I’ll continue benefiting from it in every facet of my life.[/quote]

Who told you that I do not believe in magic? you read my mind?

is very
selfishness
not share positive experience with magic, people can stop suffering through sharing of positive experiences

Elaborate please?!

I sense something in your single word but cannot put my finger on it!

There’s nothing selfish about choosing not to indulge other people with experiences with an art and practice largely considered to be taboo and evil.

Do you ever hear of black magicians - asides from few publicly known personalities who have taken it upon themselves to help humanity as a whole bring themselves out of darkness - making their work known?

People are going to suffer regardless of whether or not we choose to share our experiences.

You just don’t get it, do you?

Black magick is about enhancing one’s OWN life, black magick is a SELFISH art. If you have something against selfishness, you shouldn’t be doing black magick at all…

Basically, just get over it, we’re not going to become open books for somebody like you who cannot validate all of this for himself.

What are you talking about, what is all this lol. Why all these values expositury?

The entities just doesnt exist, on the maximum are just unstable egregores.

Imaginary.

[quote=“Divinator, post:31, topic:3608”]What are you talking about, what is all this lol. Why all these values expositury?

Imaginary.[/quote]

It is a sign of folly to speak in absolutes about the occult.
I believe in deities, as an example, and I am cool with people who do not believe in deities, or the deities I specifically call out to.

I once called out to Isis, I did not treat the summoning circle well and I got sick the next night and had to call in sick for some days.

I have talked to deities, conversed, with them.
I once sacrificed to Zeus (many years ago), and I got blessed for a while, having a sense of well-being and felt good.

They are real, because they have shown themselves and made their presence known.

To me, these entities are real, I could be right, I could be wrong, but I know it as an absolute dumb to consider absolutes in magic and the occult.

The occult is way too sensitive, it is not exact science. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Divinator, post:31, topic:3608”]What are you talking about, what is all this lol. Why all these values expositury?

Imaginary.[/quote]

I’m trying to wrap my mind around what you are saying, forgive me if I appear dumb!

Are you of the opinion that entities are more or less aspects of the human mind, and imaginary in that sense?

I feel that each and every spirit has an aspect of itself in the human being - as well as a higher aspect that resides outside of the human being. In this regard, I believe in the existence of deities as well. They have made themselves known to me, and I therefore consider them to be real.

My belief is that in ritual we appeal to the higher aspect of an entity in order to take command over the lowest aspect of that entity which resides in the human being. This being the essence of evocation!

The formula would then be: microcosm + macrocosm = change in accordance with will

Correct me if I’m mistaking your intent

I am not saying that entities do not exist or spirit, or whatever, or no sense theory that they are aspects of the human mind.
I am saying that what is on KOF is imaginary as it was asked on the begin of the post.

For example, the spirits of the Goetia are very real, but those are not really their real sigils and names.

Have you ever heard of the saying, “To Know, To Will, To Dare And To Keep Silent”?

There is a reason people don’t always brag about results. Actually, depending on your gnosis, several different reasons.

It seems to me you’re looking for proof of a theory you already hold - that magick is crap, and this site, perhaps, especially so.

Fine - go to it, yes we’re all liars, all unintelligent losers with nothing better to do with our time than mess about calling up figments of our own imagination.

There - you have it - there’s NO hope for you, no chance to bend reality to your will, better get back to work in your everyday life, and stop deluding yourself.

Is that what you want?

Or do you have the wit and the guts to read between the lines, look at the stuff on here that doesn’t support your theory, and do some serious hard work?

That line down the bottom of this page about how “personal success depends on your work ethic, so results will vary” is the unpalatable truth a lot of people don’t want to hear.

Tell me how much work you’ve put in before you tell me magick can’t work for you, okay?[/quote]Isnt that what Chaos magick is? YOU MAKE THOUGHTFORMS into enities? thanks to Fool he turned me on to some awesome reading that really changed my perspective an magick. it seems like bull shit at first right? you do some stuff to someones picture how will that effect them? bull shit, well Its your etheric body thats imprinted on the photo. its a finger print of yuour light body. Thats why primitive cultures are afraid of pictures. because they know on some level. The buuter fly effect and all that bull shit. were all linked together. if thats possible then why isnt it possible to tap into those inteligneces? its the interface that makes us able to speak and interact with those spirits. They say thats what elegua does. translates so we can understand. it all ties togther, i will say this after studying radionics alot it reminds me a lot of a high tech Lucero. I want to say so much but I cant talk about that. But its the same fundamentals in all different forms. they all have it in common. Read quantum leap Voodoo. its a scientific explanation of why the shit works. Read that book then come back here and tell me if you think it bull shit.

Approach any spirit deeply convinced that it’s an egregore, and unstable and inefficient, and you’re unlikely to get good results. Most will either fuck with you out of wounded pride, or just not bother getting on with the task.

And demons, especially, seem to be notorious for playing up to your expectations, especially expectations based on doubt or fear, which is why people who were heavily indoctrinated by Christianity have reported horrific experiences with demons like, for example, Belial, who presents in a completely different way to those of us (including people on here who aren’t just me) who don’t treat him like a slavering monster who’d rip our throats out if we but step outside the protective circle.

Expectation matters in demonic evocation in a way that isn’t true in some other spiritual fields, and what’s objectively “absolute” is harder to pin down.

Ok, did you ever succesfully evoked?

Moi?

I haven’t read KoF but I did successfully evoke Dra’Talon to clairvoyant visibility and have a chat with him.

I’ve been trying to fathom out some basic things about the nature of demons, and he was part of that series of, if you like, interviews. His answers were in broad alignment with those of more established spirits like Amaymon.

He seemed young, somehow, but in no way unreal or sketchy in his presentation.

Maybe the sigils in the book are the way that the spirits presented them to E.A. for a more personalized connection. Its like giving someone your home phone as opposed to oh heres my cell. You just assume when you pick up ur cell that this person is supposed to call you so your attitude is alot different. As opposed to picking up your house phone wich is most likely a telemarketer that cant pronounce your name properly.

Moi?

I haven’t read KoF but I did successfully evoke Dra’Talon to clairvoyant visibility and have a chat with him.

I’ve been trying to fathom out some basic things about the nature of demons, and he was part of that series of, if you like, interviews. His answers were in broad alignment with those of more established spirits like Amaymon.

He seemed young, somehow, but in no way unreal or sketchy in his presentation.[/quote]

what was the ritual of evocation that you used?

used circle, conjuring, triangle?