About spirits kingdom flames ladilock powers are imaginary, not real?

about spirits kingdom flames (real magick, real results)

ladilock … enslaves women with great ease

however I noticed in another topic, about bringing ex back

and why people do not use the powers of spirits as ladilock?

spirits powers kingdom flames are imaginary, not real?

Real magick , real results , is true or not ?

LOL

Magick is real… however, it takes quite a time invested in reading AND practicing to be able to see results of ANY kind.

1 Like

There is a VERY crucked line between real and imaginary when working with entities of any kind. The ony truth will come from youself in acts like this.

1 Like

I believe that all who seek magic
want to achieve real results, better job, love, attract love, enhance relationships, attract money
cure diseases … if these targets are not reached …
why? do magic? for fun?

I seek real results in magic and not fun

Versus those who actually do magic.

I feel I’m finally reaching the stage where I’m more interested in magical experiences for their own sake than having a no-holes-barred orgy with a bunch of lingerie models. Been there, done that. The realisation of power is actually more pleasurable than the purposelessness of all these mundane acts. This must be what Baudelaire wrote of as ennui. Only magic can cure my boredom with life.

2 Likes

Great word-play right there. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:7, topic:3608”]Versus those who actually do magic.

I feel I’m finally reaching the stage where I’m more interested in magical experiences for their own sake than having a no-holes-barred orgy with a bunch of lingerie models. Been there, done that. The realisation of power is actually more pleasurable than the purposelessness of all these mundane acts. This must be what Baudelaire wrote of as ennui. Only magic can cure my boredom with life.[/quote]

A no-holes-barred orgy with lingerie models. If that’s not a lie, then Poete, you are one lucky motherfucker.

1 Like

I love lingerie models hahahaha, I love being happy, spiritually and materially

I look here in the forum are reports of people who do not achieve results for your wishes and then are content to only have contacts with entities

you do the teachings of EA, all fall “Real magick , real results” !!!

Have you ever heard of the saying, “To Know, To Will, To Dare And To Keep Silent”?

There is a reason people don’t always brag about results. Actually, depending on your gnosis, several different reasons.

It seems to me you’re looking for proof of a theory you already hold - that magick is crap, and this site, perhaps, especially so.

Fine - go to it, yes we’re all liars, all unintelligent losers with nothing better to do with our time than mess about calling up figments of our own imagination.

There - you have it - there’s NO hope for you, no chance to bend reality to your will, better get back to work in your everyday life, and stop deluding yourself.

Is that what you want?

Or do you have the wit and the guts to read between the lines, look at the stuff on here that doesn’t support your theory, and do some serious hard work?

That line down the bottom of this page about how “personal success depends on your work ethic, so results will vary” is the unpalatable truth a lot of people don’t want to hear.

Tell me how much work you’ve put in before you tell me magick can’t work for you, okay?

1 Like

haha i never said magic does not work

I always have results

not 100% but results have always

and help people with my work, with what little I know

I believe in magic, and I’m always looking to improve and learn more

be calm , my dear

I have good knowledge of rituals goetia, with good results, however I wish to know more about other spirits evocations of the left hand path

and I do not enjoy looking at people doing magic for fun

people suffer, suffer us for various reasons, and I believe that people’s interest in magic should be to improve their lives both spiritually and materially

why not?

then I found EA
, Ok, wonder, admire the knowledge of EA

however he says, real magic, real results

ok, how it works? is only marketing?

be calm , my dear I am not against anyone here, the debate of ideas and is not personal

I’m plenty calm thank you.

So what exactly ARE you saying?

You’ve started quite a lot of similar threads on this same topic, after all.

if you can not help not answer simple, I am not this forum
for fight with anyone ok

If you do not accept what I say, then do not answer me, simple :*

[quote=“tmer, post:14, topic:3608”]if you can not help not answer simple, I am not this forum
for fight with anyone ok

If you do not accept what I say, then do not answer me, simple :*[/quote]

I’m trying to find out what you’re asking. I don’t fight with people on forums (used to, grew out of it) and I do generally try to be helpful, however you’re editing your posts faster than I can type, and this conversation seems to have hit a brick wall.

The “models” thing always distracts me so i have to let this out of me… Why its always “models” people supposedly fantasize about? You probably mean just beautiful/sexy women by that definition - but personally i don’t see anything special in someone that just happens to be model, and i wouldn’t see sex/love spell being the most potent and creative by resulting in such “amazing” thing as having sex with random model.

Also… [url=http://www.geek-pride.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/arden.gif]http://www.geek-pride.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/arden.gif[/url]

:DD i just had to, i’m such dr arden.

Models and young actresses are often the easiest to get, they intimidate most men and are also usually insecure, and/or coked out their skulls or starved beyond common-sense and self-protection.

I’ve seen stunning glamour & lingerie models stumbling out of nightclubs in the west end and Mayfair, draping themselves all over butt-ugly men (modelisers, it’s a “thing”) that I personally wouldn’t touch with a ten-foot pole. But the guys had the guts to approach them and not be too obviously wowed, intimidated, or creepy, and that’s all it takes.

I hope for their sake Poete’s at least a hotty, because for many of them it will have been a first!

Bending reality to your will’s often about finding the right tools for the job - getting an ex back using a spirit who “enslaves” women might result in you getting back a hollow shell, and not that person (in which case why bother) - if I had a leaking sink and posted “Which spirit halts water in its tracks” the advice to seek a plumber and turn it off at the stopcock would hardly be an admission magick doesn’t work, and more like plain old common sense.

Magick’s like WD40: the things it does, it does really well, but it can’t and won’t be the best thing to tackle every single situation.

1 Like

Well i can tell you, if you are a model - and make a profile on an internet dating site. You will have many men pursuing you, mostly idiots thought.

[quote=“tmer, post:12, topic:3608”]haha i never said magic does not work

I always have results

not 100% but results have always

and help people with my work, with what little I know

I believe in magic, and I’m always looking to improve and learn more

be calm , my dear

I have good knowledge of rituals goetia, with good results, however I wish to know more about other spirits evocations of the left hand path

and I do not enjoy looking at people doing magic for fun

people suffer, suffer us for various reasons, and I believe that people’s interest in magic should be to improve their lives both spiritually and materially

why not?

then I found EA
, Ok, wonder, admire the knowledge of EA

however he says, real magic, real results

ok, how it works? is only marketing?

be calm , my dear I am not against anyone here, the debate of ideas and is not personal[/quote]

This is on the bottom of the forum page.

Simply put. If someone has the correct information and tools for a job, it does not mean they will do it correctly. They may just be too lazy, or they may give up if it does not work. Either they are afraid to admit they made a mistake, or misunderstood something. Then they blame the instructions or tools, saying the system does not work, when it is they who gave up.

A common thread that runs through every failure is that someone experienced something not working they way they imagined it would or should. Many never consider that the common element of everything that does not work in their life is themselves.

Models and young actresses are often the easiest to get, they intimidate most men and are also usually insecure, and/or coked out their skulls or starved beyond common-sense and self-protection.

I’ve seen stunning glamour & lingerie models stumbling out of nightclubs in the west end and Mayfair, draping themselves all over butt-ugly men (modelisers, it’s a “thing”) that I personally wouldn’t touch with a ten-foot pole. But the guys had the guts to approach them and not be too obviously wowed, intimidated, or creepy, and that’s all it takes.

I hope for their sake Poete’s at least a hotty, because for many of them it will have been a first!

Bending reality to your will’s often about finding the right tools for the job - getting an ex back using a spirit who “enslaves” women might result in you getting back a hollow shell, and not that person (in which case why bother) - if I had a leaking sink and posted “Which spirit halts water in its tracks” the advice to seek a plumber and turn it off at the stopcock would hardly be an admission magick doesn’t work, and more like plain old common sense.

Magick’s like WD40: the things it does, it does really well, but it can’t and won’t be the best thing to tackle every single situation.[/quote]

Great , I like psychology