About my self

I’m 18 I just kind of started doing magik my end goal is doing the evocations.

lol, yeah that’s not going to work but I’m not going to deal with it. (Forgive me, obviously inebriated.)

We need things like your generalized location, is there any specific type of magic you are interested in- evocation is common amongst many types magical practices… Does just starting out mean you have no current practice at all?

I gotta respect how you rolled most of the required information into a single sentence lmao. It’s awful, yet almost there- it just doesn’t seem like you told us anything, when you dropped it all into a single sentence. :woman_shrugging:t3: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome @Wema_Matabishi Please tell us about yourself. This post tells us nothing.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You said you are new, but do you actually practice anything?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practised it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning? Is there a specific system or tradition that you are interested in?

A bit more information is required for a proper introduction so please answer the questions.

Well I was born in africa moved to the us at
Young I first started thinking about magic when I found out that my great grandfather
Was tribe witch doctor so I read a lot of books on all different types of magic like serial magic evocation invocation chaos magic traditional magic and I really like that if you did the right things you could guarantee success also I live in Indianapolis and my end goal full materialization evocation

If I am understanding correctly, you have no experience currently, and have just been studying?

Yea basically but I meditate 2 hours and I got in my first trance three day ago

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile: