About my dream

i have very wired dream today when i taking nap in the evening at my friends room i have seen a black bull and he talks about darkness and necromancy and he given me incantation to me also but i forgot it i want to which demon can come in the form of the bull plz tell me my friends thanks my friends in advance

1 Like

Bull

To see a bull in your dream symbolizes stubbornness, strong will, strength, and power. The dream may be telling you that it is time to take a stand and be more assertive. Alternatively, the bull indicates a rich, prosperous, and abundant life. Consider also the metaphor, “being bull-headed”. You need to learn to compromise in a situation. Or it could be a pun on something that is “bull”, as in crap or worthless.

Bulls are also symbolic of repressed sexual energies, fertility and virility. To see an untamed raging bull represents that your passions may be out of control. The bull may also represent a person in your life who is born under the Taurus sign.

To dream that you are bathing in bull’s blood represents immortality and eternal life.

To dream that you are being chased by a black bull implies that you are refusing to acknowledge your own stubbornness.

I just copied and pasted the “dream dictionary” definition for the dream symbol “bull.” Ask yourself how does this relate to me/my life/anyone I know/what I am going through etc. The subconscious communicates through symbolism. pay attention to your dreams to see what it is trying to say to you.

Visions and the demonic use symbols in this case I believe that the Deity was identifying himself to you, using a bull as a symbol perhaps, Zagan.

Bulls were used as representations and offering to gods in ancient times as sacrifice and used this symbolic black bull as a messenger to convey his vision of information regarding a ritual and casting that might prove more effective.

From the Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly:

“Turns things into their opposites. Invoke to help curb addictions and bad habits or make delusional people (or dabblers) to see the truth. Zagam rites are a Daemonolatry Keeper ritual.”