About me

Hello everyone. I’m sapphire, I was brought in to the left handed path about three years ago by my sadist ( I’m a edge play masochist) who is a thelema follower he has been working with a demon with in the 72 legions of Asmodeous since he was a tee he is now 40 I’ve been a follower through email and Instagram of e a koetting for over a year now. I’m here looking for information and guidance. Of late I’ve been having this overwhelming calling feeling to reach out to Asmodeous himself. I stay neutral spiritually because I’m a strong empath and I have to be careful of who I allow into my energy field but the more I ignore it the more antsy and crazy I feel. I need advice on how to approach this

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, do you have any experience in magick? If so, what are you currently working on?

Not really a lot of my workings are with the natural earth energies and moon rituals however I’m branching out and exploring more with my calling from demon side I just don’t know where to start

Welcome to the forum Sapphire :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful things.

1 Like