About me, An old soul, got blessed!

I even do not worship the Divine!!! I am not black, not white, I do not have problem with demons and asking them for help, as well as angels. I’m a very brave and joyful soul, (as I got my great sense of humor from King Paimon), so, just I enjoy this life, the Game. Nothing more, nothing less, I do not take Serious, what God created for Fun!

I hope cleary I expressed my belives!

:sparkles::pray:

2 Likes

via my Crown Chakrah, just by thinking, sending, emotions. Even without burning candle or incense.

nothing, just WORDS.

4 Likes

in the name of AH!
you will be surprised by the secret of AH! :wink:

2 Likes

alright,
found what he’s refering to.

Sin,

¥’B

In the Name of Allah.

Okay,
now we know where you come from.

Let’s have a read on the Board,
so you know,
who you’re aproaching here.

You’re sure familiar with the Name Iblis.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Do not judge, as Demons don’t. :wink:

1 Like

i don’t,
i recognize you as brother and magician.

Besides,
most mages where christian,
judäic,
buddhist,
brahman,
etc. before.

It’s normal amongst us,
to see such people.

I just want to be sure,
you’re having a save and good start aswell.

Because,
it differs a lot,
what people believe to be true.

:wink:

1 Like

I read your website, I can see that you’ve put a lot of thought into your point of view, it is much appreciated.
I appreciate that you’re on a magical path just like the rest of us and I for sure and look forward to chatting and debating topics with you

2 Likes

I follow the 10 commands, 7 sins, but, I am not a perfect man, Demon, Angels and Devine, all are living inside me.

1 Like

Well, it’s Timothy’s and Koettings Site.

I’m not a member of the Company directly.

I am,
however,
member of the Order,
OAA.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

What do you mean by, I follow the 10 Commandments, seven deadly sins etc. I know that’s not exactly what you wrote but I’m assuming that’s what you meant. How can you follow the 10 Commandments and perform seven deadly sins?

long story, I see I came into a very active forum, and I like it, but, I can not answer your question by few words. Well, as I said, I’m not aperfect person, but I try my best. I do not harm others, until I have to, then, I do not hurm them, but destroy them with no mercy! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: by the way, I firstly prefer to try to be NICE!

Get the point man :wink:

I understand you now Kiev😃

you, like all other ppl, judge others by surfaces. You have no idea who I am.

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Hi @plzdeletemyaccount, I’ll be sending you a PM later with useful info in, but please take a look at our forum’s rules just so we have no inadvertant misunderstandings, cheers! :+1:

3 Likes

Well, I have a better idea, I will delete my account here, because I’m not a man of talking and discussing and judging and in general, am not a racist, nor fashist, not a dictator. I’m a free soul, have a journy in this life. I saw a help request, and I had to register and post about myself, before responding to the guy who asked for help.

that’s all, why you people made it so complicated?! what my believes are, where I am from, nationality, race,…

are you sure you even for once successfully invoked a demon?! from your behaviours, I doubt.

So, good luck with your forum, I have my own website, I’ll not bother you.

Relax, dude. :slightly_smiling_face: We don’t care about your race, skin color or nationality.

What happened? Why are you saying this?

Literally no-one mentioned race, everyone is asked to do intros and not promote their site on here.

You seem prone to reading things that don’t exist and then reacting off those, either to create drama or for some other reason, so I am happy to close your account and wish you the best elsewhere.

2 Likes