About horror movies

That is the reason.

I agree. It is not all dramatic and scary like the in the movies. I was once possessed by Prince Seere for like 3 days.

Tbh I kinda accidently invoked him years ago while reading the descriptions and Enns of the 72 Goetica. As I went down the list, I first felt a connection with Andras (I like his wrath). And then when I got to Seeres’ desription idk what happened. I just fell in love with him. His “goodness” was so appealing. Then he just came to me.

I felt my heart enlarge and then burst! (I didn’t know it at the time but he helps to open your 3rd heart chakra). I began to tear cause the feeling was so awe inspiring. I felt warm and was in a hazy dreamlike daze for days. I was very horny as well, so I did a bit of sex magick. After a few days I asked him to leave me becasue I was so “drunkenly high” off of him I was useless. I couldn’t really funtion very well. He left and that was that.

It was the most bizarre and wonderful feeling.

1 Like

Possession, like many occult subjects, are embellished by the media.

Possession can lead to you hurting others or yourself, but that’s not the case every time.

1 Like

Hm, I am unsure on that one. I never had anything like that happen. Has anything like that happened to you beforehand outside of ritual: the convulsions, being unable to move?

2 Likes

No. That’s never happened to me. That was the onky time.

Okay. If there is no medical issues associated with it (as it sounds like there was not), perhaps it was his way of saying “Yeah, I am here.” If you did not dismiss him, I can see that possibly being the case. I’ve heard of him coming out of nowhere when people try to reach out but do not sense him right away, so they do not dismiss him,

I never dismissed him. I welcome him into my life anytime. I actually want to be possessed by him. I want to know what it will feel like.