About hierarchy

No I am just telling the reason why I asked him specifically. To further my understanding about this theory

The idea that the operator is the beginning and end of a spirits power and influence doesn’t even begin to explain things that have happened to me. Probably the worst was when Met Kalfu showed up unbidden. I didn’t know what it was at the time and couldn’t banish it. You don’t command these dudes and I am fairly sure Kalfu could mop the floor with me.

An idea which comes from Temple of the Vampire and it’s not one that I would ever tell someone to blindly believe

7 Likes

Same. And in my case its actually a good thing because if the spirits power and influence would have depended on me (from out of ALL people, especially in my earlier stages) I would have walked into one bear trap after another because I was totally OBLIVIOUS to some downright dangerous situations I brought myself into. It was their intervention that brought me out of a situation that would have spiralled out of MY control, the same control that would have “commanded” them.

6 Likes

Yeah. And those are cases where that worked in your favor. You don’t exactly feel like master of the fucking universe while you are cutting up a tree that a lilitu blew down on your house.

6 Likes

:grimacing:

6 Likes

Yeah, I know you remember that

3 Likes

Thanks ,now I am gonna stay the fuck away from evocation for sure.

4 Likes

The lady wasn’t even invited :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That wasn’t even a consequence of evocation but an example of something that wandered in.

5 Likes

1 Like

I think I know that thread… but nobody said that did they?

The spirit doesn’t have to do anything. The operator has to have the will and understand that they ARE everything. If they don’t, if they fear they can be overruled by another part of their own reality, then that’s what will happen.

It’s not so easy, and I don’t suspect even 99.99% of mages have that level of mastery over thier universes. I think they COULD… but after a lifetime of feeling small and separate, it’s kinda tough to cover all the bases. That’s when you get to living god status for reals.

5 Likes

There may be some merit to this. But most will never get beyond a stage of intellectual assent or a kind of blind faith in the concept which isn’t nearly good enough. Until that stage is reached, you gotta play by the rules

4 Likes

At that state, why would they need to conjure beings to help the?

They wouldn’t need to

Even then it would be on micocosmic universe,I mastered and can manipulate my own perception about universe to level that I can do what I wanted,but unless you guys are implying microsm=macrocosm,then what about for example,Lucifers perception ? Will I have mastery on that too?

1 Like

I just wanted to chime in that one thing that Abaddon, Belial, and Lucifer have been pushing on me lately (I really am grateful) is that I need to exert a sort of Commanding Presence, Commanding Authority or Divine Authority when dealing with them and other entities.

Not to subjugate them, but to better understand my place and grow into a more powerful person than I am right now.

Could I command, yes, to an extent. Someone else called it the slingshot effect in an earlier entry. I am very mindful of that. In some definitions, I may be more powerful than they are BUT - I have to sleep and they are smarter…

This is a certain mystical attainment that is being referred to. I have only had glimpses myself and it’s not a state that I can remain in for long. In a sense, little you melts away and you really do feel that you are everything. You begin to experience what you truly are.

3 Likes

The kings will not stand for a groveling, sniveling worm in their presence.

2 Likes

It is the oneness state where your consciousness is temporarily one with the all. That is what a lot of gurus and yogis use kundalini for. Though a lot of people who take certain drugs also get that egoless state of consciousness.

1 Like

Not a groveler, nor blindly obedient. I have refused requests and conditions on things in the past.

I agree with your statement.