About dark magick effects

I noticed that since I started practicing black magick all people that try to do evil things to me get punished or destroyed even when I don’t cast baneful magick against them. Is this a side effect of working with demons?

9 Likes

Who are you working with? They could automatically protect you especially if you have made pact with them and have stipulated in your pact that you would like protection from them. Maybe they are your patron/matron spirit. Tbh I am just making an educated guess here

1 Like

King Belial is my patron. I have a very close relationship with him.

2 Likes

Well he maybe he is protecting you…if you really want to know just ask him.outright…I am sure he will give you an answer

2 Likes

Yessss lol i love it it happens for me too :first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

I honestly wouldn’t call that a “black magick” thing because black magick doesn’t exist as a literal thing but simply a mentality. However, when you do take on a path certain entities who the paths were built around will help those that walk that path.

It also depends on the individual as some people within the same path have been more vulnerable then some.

7 Likes

If he is your patron he likely protects you and does favorable things for you

2 Likes

@BlancheNeige :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: im happy to see this kind of post, well i wont call it the side effect of black magic 100% but personally i feel that is destined for anybody who does magic or people even if they dont do magic but they have guides that are protecting them

because i remember since my childhood similar situation happened to me and at that time i didn’t have a clue that i will be practicing magic today and it continue to happen till today and it reached to the point now where i rarely perform curses because things are taking care of themselves naturally

from my personal experience i will advice you first dont feel guilty about it and dont be afraid of it either what im sure of is even if things are taking care of themselves but your enemies wont be punished in the way that you might regret later or in the way like you might feel guilty from what they will face and if you dont want them to be punished the easiest way to end their suffering is by forgiving them

2 Likes

It depends on which ones you’ve been working with, but yes they can and will do that. The ones I’ve dedicated my main temple to, do provide protection and defense.

1 Like

If it’s Belial, then more than likely the answer would be yes. I asked him why things like that just happen, and he answered that if I am to be his student, he will do away with distractions. And it’s been on spot, because of what he has been teaching me.

1 Like

King Belial is a great and strict teacher.

1 Like

You bet, it’s his way or the highway for sure. He is not my patron as of yet, but it’s looking like that may change for me soon.

1 Like