About contacting aliens

So lately I have been very interested and attracted to aliens draconians,pleiadians and orions especially. I’ve also seen a lot of meditations to contact higher beings on youtube and I’ve also read people experiences with good and also bad aliens.
So I wanted to ask you guys what do you think how to make sure I will be talking with benevolant ones…like how to test them to see if they are good or not?

i don’t wanna turn this thread into a moral debate but benevolence is kind of not… common?

there are benevolent spirits but most of the spirits we work with are kind of more complex than the dualistic spectrum of good and evil, which are very real things, just so subjective that it’s not exactly measurable.

now that being said, just be safe when evoking one that is known to be nicer.

How would one test a being that is lightyears beyond them?

They already know what you’re going to do before you do it.

They easily read your thoughts more than you can even.

Be very firm about your intentions , it’s like making a phone call , don’t call the mob boss for shits and giggles

1 Like

Benevolent and malevolence is based on experience not solid things. You’ll meet all grey areas. All claims of this or that race is one or the other is based purely on bias experience and experience differ based on moods, how the being feels, how you approach and so forth.