About blood sacrifice

Do you guys numb the body part that will be pricked for blood sacrifice with something like aloe Vera or some other substance that numbs the pain?

honestly no. it doesnt hurt much after or while you prick if its during ritual

Negative. Poke and go.
That’s just how I do it though.
I just prick my finger though.

1 Like

Using a disposable razor is quite painless. When shaving, a little bit of blood may come out; you may get some that way (with caution) around the neck area. That tip could be used by females too; it’s all about bleeding a little bit.

If more blood is required, there may be other methods. I don’t like finger pricking as it may leave certain scars (blood clots).

2 Likes

Not really. Its really not bad at all once you get in the zone of it.

1 Like

It’s just a prick nothing more.

1 Like

I’m a diabetic that pricks his fingers regularly for testing with the diabetic meter. I’ve had no problems.

1 Like

I slice my arm when i need to sacrifice blood.
I prefer this to provning my fingers, then i also wanna avoid having wounds on my hand for work reason, handling dangerous materials so its a risk.
Even If i could use something to numb it i wouldnt, the slight pain one feel is part of the sacrifice but honestly while in a ritual the body gets numb by itself aswell atleast for me.

1 Like

cyberseeker,

You bastard! Diabetics should be banned, especially Type 1. I maintain my left hand pointer for ritual work, although blood is blood.
Menses has no karma.

Al.

2 Likes

One drop of semen equals ten drops of blood! You want something with massive amounts of energy? My breath, blood, semen, spit, piss and shit is worth more than the blood of any animal sacrifice. I learnt techniques to really loose massive amounts of sexual energy for Magickal purposes. I highly recommend Demons of the Flesh by Nikolas & Zeena Schreck - especially to the younger members.

Al.

In my opinion, they’re about even in terms of energy.
Semen just takes more effort to acquire obviously lol.

Well there you go.

Al.

1 Like

you get used to the pain after a while. Especially when you prick your thumb. Hell, you could even do physical exercises that enhances the blood flow into your limbs. Oh boy am I glad to see the ``I need to slit my wrists´´ mentality less and less.

2 Likes

welllllll i think it depends. an entity should ask for it beforre you just force it upon them
seme, piss,and shit in my opinion is more like saying here ´´i just invited you into my space to do something or honor you and i give you excrement…FUCK YOU¨
@Kamikaze2020
i DO NOT reccomend these offerings unless they SPECIFICALLY ask for it.

2 Likes

it also depends on what entities you are offering it to

1 Like

I see a lot of comments… I guess with what I see that pain is part of the sacrifice. Entities want your pain, to show them that you are serious. Am I correct?

no…not exactly. they dont want it but we are human so a little bit of pain is enevitable

1 Like

If I ever need blood, I just carefully make a cut on my left wrist with a razor blade.

Actually, I’m with Uncle-Al on this one.

Piss contains minerals from your body, many of which were within your cells - the cells of your heart, brain, every cell and organ of your body. Your lover’s spit, and the eggs within you, that were also in your ovaries within your mother’s womb.

And then these minerals get flushed out as part of the body cycling through different manifestations.

So, the closest thing to a crystalline YOU is the minerals in your urine.

But I do agree, asking the spirit is wise, if they were expecting a bunch of flowers or a nice dressed candle, and got some poop instead, that could be misinterpreted by some. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

wow i hadnt thought of it that way

1 Like