About a year ago I sold my soul and got nothing from it acceppt for demonic harracment

I will kindly disagree. Soul is basically energy. So any entity that has the power to devour a soul will be very pleased. But those entities generally respect free will.

2 Likes

Lol, posts like this till keeps me lingering in the forum !!! :joy:

No offence, Just hope U didnā€™t really do it and it was just U imagining - playing Warren Buffet. If U did , U R ā€¦

2 Likes

I am not going to weigh in on you selling your soul. That is a belief of your own and mine will not help you. I would like to know how you are being harassed. I ask because this path is not necessarily a pleasant one. All of your faults and fears come raging to the forefront. You just have to work through it. Overcome those personal demons. This is not an easy task. I know because I am currently experiencing this myself. If it is in your mundane life that this harassment is happening, then it could be you coming to this point. If so, do the work and get past it. My small victories have been worth it so far. When I get everything lined up and in place the rewards will be great. How do I know this? A lot of combined effort of Magick and mundane work are pushing me in that direction. As long as I stay focused; I have no choice but to succeed.

I am sorry if this got of topic.

Itā€™s very possible to sell your soul lol however from what Iā€™ve experienced anyway and itā€™s not speaking generally selling it is more like you own it until youā€™re no longer in this life or for a certain amount of time all depends on the entity. You can be in servitude or whatever position they give you under them. However, I do find it a bad idea to jump to certain extents to do such, but thatā€™s just my input on it.

Depends on the soul and the individual entity it can be of use to. If anything that anology is more like giving up a car and keys but just waiting for the entity to decide what to do with it and when. Of course no real ish drops until youā€™re no longer confined to said vessel. At least imo.

1 Like

I also do not believe that any spirit would need a humansā€™ soul. For what? Since weā€™re the ones seeking their help what could they gain from a soul that is not capable of solving her problems aloneā€¦

3 Likes

Energy is energy race doesnā€™t matter, if anything thatā€™s more underestimating the uses of a soul that humans and other beings can use it for. Every being Iā€™m pretty sure could use a soul for its energy anyway they want and I doubt just humans sell their souls for something. Existence is too expansive for such a limited concept of only humans.

1 Like

I had been attacked in my dreams for 7 months. I had no control of them. They were beyond realistic. And when that ended something attached to my spinal cord got ripped out as I woke up to a heart rate of 190bpm . after that I got a blanket to sleep and it smelled really weird like a demonic cent. When I got out all the air smelled like this cent.

Can you send me A msg on here?. thanks in advanced