Ability to see spirits very low after my mistake, need help with healing that

I did terrible mistake with trataka practice (I used candle light too near to my forehead) and haven’t noticed maleffect, I did this practice several times, eventually it started a psychotic episode. Thanks goodness, I did return from episode without help of mental institutions, it is good that my health feels normal now, sometimes I see strange nightmares, but it is only discomfort left.

Most terrible thing, that I lost ability to see and interact with spirits. I use lucid dreams in my evocation work, it works best for me, and I did get good results in past. When I tried to summon Raphael last time, for example, there just appeared caduceus, and again I wasn’t able to hear him or interact. Every time when I try to summon somebody in lucid dream now, I see only symbol or some picture, and no full bright entity as it was before.

I tried reiki healing, I tried to reattune myself to Kundalini Reiki (in past one free attunement worked well on ajna chakra and astral vision ability). But, I wonder why it doesn’t work anymore.

If anybody can do distant diagnosis and healing, I’d appreciate it.

There’s a method Raphael gave me for working with him that doesn’t require anything other than the ability to visualise things: Raphael Mantra Wrap.

I don’t have time to take on board the responsibility of helping with this, hopefully someone else will, but in the meantime it seems like the Caduceus was a positive response from Raphael so I hope that you can use the wrap method to start getting some healing.

I don’t know why I feel this, but I know I should just say it:

Imagine the Caduceus overlaying your chakras while intoning Raphael over and over.

The image I’m seeing is the Caduceus staff running down from the crown chakra down through each chakra and extending through your root chakra. The Caduceus staff is made of golden light.

I was just working with Raphael on healing my shoulder last night and he performed some work on my ajna chakra, so maybe that’s why I was shown that.

Hope it helps.

That “feels” right, for sure - the Ida & Pingala currents are often shown as wrapped around the central Sushumna channel, even wikipedia :slight_smile: draws a parallel.

That’s interesting, Eva. I’ll have to take your word for it because I don’t understand the yoga stuff. :wink:

I know that image came directly from Raphael yesterday. I was actually able to have my first “thought conversation” with him and he confirmed he sent it through me.

[quote=“Prachoda, post:1, topic:7896”]I did terrible mistake with trataka practice (I used candle light too near to my forehead) and haven’t noticed maleffect, I did this practice several times, eventually it started a psychotic episode. Thanks goodness, I did return from episode without help of mental institutions, it is good that my health feels normal now, sometimes I see strange nightmares, but it is only discomfort left.

Most terrible thing, that I lost ability to see and interact with spirits. I use lucid dreams in my evocation work, it works best for me, and I did get good results in past. When I tried to summon Raphael last time, for example, there just appeared caduceus, and again I wasn’t able to hear him or interact. Every time when I try to summon somebody in lucid dream now, I see only symbol or some picture, and no full bright entity as it was before.

I tried reiki healing, I tried to reattune myself to Kundalini Reiki (in past one free attunement worked well on ajna chakra and astral vision ability). But, I wonder why it doesn’t work anymore.

If anybody can do distant diagnosis and healing, I’d appreciate it.[/quote]

I’ll look into it. I’ll do a quick scan to see what I find. And go from there