A Witches first left hand summoning!

I am wiccan/pagan and i need powerful help. So my question is i want to do a ritual of summoning evocation or invocation. Can i summon Astaroth, belial and king paimon all in the same ritual maybe not all at once but more like taking turns or would it be a overload of power and disrespect doing one ritual for 3 high powerd daemons/spirits/gods and another question is should i start with the big boss lucifer first?? And then go to the others below him in regards of respect?!

2 Likes

If this is your first one, i’d take it a bit slower and do one at time, not that you can’t summon more than one it’s just easier to focus and put the energy into an individual summoning first. So you show respect individually first to etablish a link which ever one you feel the strongest connection to i suppose. Then as your connection grows stronger with each one, then you can start doing multiple summons. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This is good advice for her ^. I suggest you start with king Paimon first

5 Likes

Ok thankyou very much i was confused and didnt want to piss any of them off lol honestly the reason i meed to summon them is for help with a court case King paimon from what i researched does help you in those matters but what about lucifer? And is belial and lucifer the same?

2 Likes

And why king paimon first jw

2 Likes

Why king paimon first??? Sorry im new to this.

3 Likes

I feel a strong connection with astaroth but from what ive read thats just another name for goddess inanna and isis

4 Likes

He’s an excellent mentor, patient with new mages, and has a large array of abilities. His personality is also very appealing

4 Likes

Here to start your research off :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok i will do my fisrt summoning for him. But what a about his load voice and others thay come with him or is alot thats on google bullshit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you kiss i knew there was a link and alot of people dont know this stuff lol

1 Like

It depends on how you perceive him really or how he thinks you need to. Sometimes he has a soft voice and other times it’s raspy and loud. I’m quite new to evocation as well

1 Like

Probably not, IMO it’s best not to start assuming spirits are the same entity unless they tell you, approach them as named and even if some may be “masks” of others, that way you’re not offending them.

As well as King Paimon, Belial is good if you’re the defendent in a court case, or are battling someone over something, I dumped everything I know about him here:

5 Likes

Ok so belial seems pretty amazing thankyou for the info about him. Although i do have one question can you do rituals with these spirits sky cloud “naked” i do not have a fancy robe lol. Ok i already have belials sigil drawn and ready with the perfect spot outdoors. And what do you mean he tested you??? Did he send little nastys “lesser daemons” from his army to you.

2 Likes

Yes, you might be able to do it naked, though if you’re outdoors…?

He’s not one to stand on ceremony for clothing.

Post where I described this.

2 Likes

he tested me also,same way that the Lady eva said…

in a dream,but he appeared in a grotesque form of some giant dog,strong as fuck…i was in a corner and he was not letting me go to any side,i was trying to get closer to freed him …he had some kind of rope/chain holding him,he broke that shit and ran behind and then turned and ran in my direction,very fast like we were about to collide and in the last second/milisecond he turned to the right side,he was already at my face when he turned changed the direction and went to somewhere out of the place…

3 Likes

Sounds like belial likes to test our will or faith. Did you evoke or invoke

Usually evoke.

I don’t have a fancy robe either, I just evoke in my t-shirt and jeans. If being skyclad helps you focus and get into the zone, then go right ahead!

2 Likes